BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rhonda W.
Kentwood, LA
Great cleanser. It helped my acne clear up and left my face feeling baby smooth after the 1st use! Deff a favorite of mine
Julia R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Travel Size more...
I got a sample size of this product in an ipsy bag and fell in love. Very simple packaging and meet every expectation I had
Brittany M.
I LOVE THIS. This is the most amazing face wash I have ever used. It doesn't over dry my face yet it leaves nothing behind
Vontina B.
Marysville , CA
I received this in a Sephora Play box and I loved it, it's super effective and cleanses really well and smells pretty good.
Massiel H.
Great product for controlling oily skin, used it twice a day and saw great results. My skin felt clean after the washes.
Nikkie K.
Middletown, OH
The one thing I hate about face washes that is common, this didn’t do! It didn’t leave my face feeling dry and stripped!
Devyn H.
This is one of my favorite cleansers.  Once I began using this, I could tell a great difference in my skin and acne.
Chesi A.
This has become my everyday cleanser after receiving it in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It’s perfect for my greasy skin.
Courtney D.
Manteca
Review for: Travel Size more...
I absolutely love this cleanser. It got deep in my pores and helped remove excess dirt and oil. I was sad when I ran out!
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
I think it's a great deep cleanser to use when I want something more than my usual Cetaphil. It's perfect before a mask.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.