BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Mayra A.
i got this in my play box and really liked it. this left my face pretty clear, smooth, even toned, and didn’t cause any irritation
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
I did not see a huge change in my skin after using this product. It worked fine as a cleanser but did not do what it claims to do.
Jessica G.
brawley, CA
Amazing product this I use it every morning and night it cleanses my skin without stripping the natural oils. Keeps my skin clear.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
Works really well. Skins been clearer and looks better since I've been using this product. I still purchase more from this company
Ashley C.
Gretna, NE
My go to! It's perfect after a long day of a full face of makeup! It makes my skin feel like it's got a deep clean after every use!
Kathryn M.
Aurora
I did not find this cleanser very effective when it came to clearing up my acne. Though I did like the consistency of the cleanser.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This is another one of my top 5 cleansers! It's nice and gentle. The scent is nice and it's not drying. Perfect for my combo skin!
Holly N.
Glendale, AZ
This product leaves your face feeling softer than ever. It's not harsh on your skin. I absolutely love it. Would highly recommend.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Once a blemish spot appears this is my go to. I apply this red clay mask on a blemish spot 3 days in a row and its instantly gone.
Alexandra K.
Johnstown, OH
While my face does look more even from this face wash, I’m not having any less breakouts. I would think I’m actually having more..
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.