BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Any dirt, oil, or makeup you have on your face will be gone in a flash. Leaves skin feeling very clean. Use morning and night.
Heather M.
Use this in the shower daily. My skin feels so clean and soft and amazing after each use. #giftcrush on this wonderful product
Alyssa W.
Saint Louis
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I use this face cleanser every night and i love it! Its a little drying but i use a moisturizer after and it helps a lot.
Jessica C.
Westlake, OH
I will always love this cleanser! It deep cleans without over drying and it gets all the excess makeup and dirt out of my pores
denisha b.
Shreveport
Its a nice cleaner. I like to use it when my skin is really oily to get a deep cleans and also leave my skin soft and healthy
Jordyn M.
This product did absolutely nothing for my skin. I was still oily and acne prone after a month of trying. It was a no for me.
Ashley M.
This gives a tingle, but leaves your skin looking fabulous and feeling amazing. Smells great. It's great for all skin types.
It's B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the first clay cleanser that I can use daily without drying out my skin! My skin feels clean and not stripped after.
Kira S.
Newark
I like it alot. It has a very clean scent and leaves my face feeling very fresh. It actually feels like it's doing something.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay makes my skin feel so clean. Repeat user! Love this stuff.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.