BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Mandy F.
Sparks, NV
I got a sample in a subscription box and it lasted for a while. I like that it didn’t dry out my skin. I would probably purchase a full size.
Morgan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to cleanser. I originally got it in an Ipsy bag and loved it. I've been sold ever since. I recommend whenever I get the chance.
Faith Y.
Minnesota
I really like this cleanser it make my sk8n really soft and smooth! It's really nice and thick too so you have to set it with a bit of water!
Kim C.
Montgomery , TX
First Aid Beauty Cleanser with red clay is my absolute favorite cleanser. It helped clear up my breakouts and left my skin feeling wonderful.
victoria R.
Used this mask for about a month before i ran out. It works amazing and really helped out with my skin. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Tori B.
Minneapolis
I got this product in my Ipsy bag and I liked it a lot. It helped pull out my dirt and after a week my skin was decently clearer than before.
Olivia P.
Brooklyn , NY
I will be repurchasing this cleanser. It leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling. It smells great and the full sized product lasts forever.
Ashlinn
Creamy and foams well leaving the skin clean and not dryed out. I don’t love the packaging because it’s difficult to handle in the shower.
Katy S.
Good product! I use this whenever I have a breakout. My fiancé uses it everyday as well, and loves it. It provides a very nice deep clean.
julie w.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this product !! It always makes my skin feel clean and fresh but not dry ! I like the thick lather and this brand never disappoints
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.