BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #38 in Facial Cleansers

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hellie V.
Gentle yet effective. This gel formula works great with combination skin. It doesn't leave my skin dehydrated but I feel super clean
Dulce F.
Brooklyn
I love to wash my face with this product. After one wash my face felt amazing and clean. I love this brand and use it every night.
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
This stuff is soooo soft. Makes my face feel
So smooth and moisturized. Great for every skin type. Makes my skin feel really fresh.
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
I ran out of this the other day and am getting ready to order more it's amazing! I am a huge fan of this brands prizes and products
Alexandra K.
Johnstown, OH
While my face does look more even from this face wash, I’m not having any less breakouts. I would think I’m actually having more..
Mayra A.
i got this in my play box and really liked it. this left my face pretty clear, smooth, even toned, and didn’t cause any irritation
Jessica G.
brawley, CA
Amazing product this I use it every morning and night it cleanses my skin without stripping the natural oils. Keeps my skin clear.
Ashley C.
Gretna, NE
My go to! It's perfect after a long day of a full face of makeup! It makes my skin feel like it's got a deep clean after every use!
Kristie  B.
Seriously love this. If you have sensitive skin this line is definitely for you. This cleanser is definitely my favorite from their line.
Kathryn M.
Aurora
I did not find this cleanser very effective when it came to clearing up my acne. Though I did like the consistency of the cleanser.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.