BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Holly G.
Genoa, WI
I absolutely adore this cleanser. First Aid Beauty is my favorite skin care brand, and this is the cleanser that I usually get from them. It really helps make my skin softer and feel super clean after I use it. I also have really dry skin that can be irritated by some cleansers, and this doesn't irritate at all.
Anastazia B.
Terrell
This is the only face cleaner I use! I received a sample size in my Ipsy bag months ago, and fell in love. I purchased the full size face wash and it prevents my breakouts and controls my oil.
Danielle L.
Orange, CA
This is my new favorite cleanser. After receiving a travel size of this product, I went out and bought the full size. Normally I like face wash that foams and this one does not. Despite not lathering, it feels like it lathers in my face. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and never dried out.
Montanna C.
259 deer creek trail Martin ky, 41649
I received a sample version of this and loved it at first! But over time it began drying my skin out really bad. Maybe it’s just me. I will definitely be trying some of their other products.
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
I have dry skin in the winter, but decided to give this a try anyway. It definitely has clay in it; the texture was just like some of my clay masks. Unfortunately, it made my skin really flakey. I don’t recommend this to anyone dealing with dry or even combination skin. This should only be used on oily skin. I gave this to my friend who has oily skin.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
This came in one of my ipsy bags a few months ago. I really came to love this face wash because it suds up easily and I feel like it gives a super deep cleanse! It has sort of a minty herbal scent that adds to the deep cleansing experience. My face always felt so soft and clean after using! Highly recommend!
Leah M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I love the brand, and love the product! This provides the ultimate cleanse, without overdrying. When used regularly, results tend to take effect within the first two weeks of continued usage. Although I am aware this is a bit pricey, but just a small amount will go a long way. Use sparingly, and allow formula to pwnetrate for a moment after massaging into face!
Boa X.
Saint Paul, MN
This worked for me so well the first time I tried it. After I stopped using it for a while and went back to it, I went through a horrible purging period. The consistency is very sticky but easy to spread on your face. This product will last you for a while. A little goes a long way.
Sherlock C.
I didn't really notice a dramatic change in my skin after using this cleanser. It is less harsh than this other scrub I use that has benzoyl peroxide for my acne. This cleanser also didn't leave my skin dried out like the other scrub does. I can't say I am a big fan of the smell though...
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
Me and my friends call this “the miracle cleanser”! I couldn’t find a product that got rid of all my makeup AND fully cleaned out my pores and this did. It is expensive, so I make my bottle last. I highly recommend!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.