BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This worked well with my oily skin!! I enjoy the scent. It lathers up really well and does wonder for my pores! definitely gets the junk out of your face. love pairing this with my foreo mini!
Akaylia A.
This facial cleanser is super good especially for acne prone skin. It cleared up my acne within about two weeks if consistent. You get a good amount for the price too! I bought mine at Ulta.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
I have received this product through my Ipsy subscription. My skin is fairly oily and this product didn’t work well with that. I found that this face wash made my skin break out. After using it my skin did not feel clean. I used this product daily for a few weeks and continued to find that my skin broke out more. I would not recommend to someone with oily skin.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I got to try this sample and this deep cleanser isn't too bad. It's great for daily use. If you have sensitive skin it's perfect for you. There isn't and scent to this cleanser. I'm not used to the red gel like cleanser. But I didn't really see a difference after daily twice a day usage.
Bailea C.
Lubbock , TX
I love this brand so much. I just bought the regular cleanser and can’t wait to try it. This red clay cleanser really gets into pores deep, without drying out the skin. It smells great too.
Karen K.
I got the sample size of this cleanser from Sephora and really liked it. I don't find myself ever really reaching for it as I do with my other cleansers that I go back ans fourth it but I did like it. For my skin type I don't have many benefits from this cleanser but its a very nice cleanser and I do recommend this for anyone looking for a good red clay mask
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Received this as a sample. The cleanser has a gel like consistency. Once applied to damp face as directed,the product easily spreads. Rinsed without difficulty. The smell isn't the best but not unpleasant to the extent I couldn't use it. After rinsing, face felt dry but not in a bad way.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Review for: Travel Size more...
Got this in an Ipsy bag and omg. This stuff was amazing. I would wash my face at night having a few blemishes and the would start getting better overnight. I will definitely buy this full size soon
Chelsea M.
Rural Hall, NC
Review for: Travel Size more...
This is a pretty good product. It gets the job done. I don’t find it does anything special and it doesn’t keep my texture at bay like other cleanser do and I do find it’s my trickier to wash off then other cleanser which can be frustrating if I’m not taking a shower and have to continually splash my face and give up and use a wash cloth to remove the rest.
Candice S.
Houston
Review for: Travel Size more...
This is definitely my favorite cleanser, i feel like it leaves me glowing. I’ve been using it for a while and it definitely does its job. Also, a little goes a long way with this product.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.