BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kathryn M.
Aurora
I did not find this cleanser very effective when it came to clearing up my acne. Though I did like the consistency of the cleanser.
Suzy H.
Lebanon
I love this face wash! And a little goes a long ways when I feel like my daily cleanser needs a boost I wash with this once a week
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
Once a blemish spot appears this is my go to. I apply this red clay mask on a blemish spot 3 days in a row and its instantly gone.
Whitney H.
Erwin
Works really well. Skins been clearer and looks better since I've been using this product. I still purchase more from this company
Bree W.
Borger, TX
Review for: Travel Size more...
I use this stuff when my pores feel clogged and my face feels dirty. It has a minty refreshing effect and it’s great! I love it.
Rhiannon  .
Leeds, AL
This is my favorite cleanser. This gently cleanses my face but still deep cleans. Non drying smells nice. Gentle to use everyday.
Tara B.
Hilliard
This product is the only cleanser that has ever worked for my acne. It also makes my skin look very healthy and glowy. I love it!
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Travel Size more...
Feels great on my skin. Love the red color with the sparkles. Washes away all my makeup. The packaging is cute. No strong smell.
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
Great for sensitive acne prone skin!!! Little to no fragrance, deeply cleanses without over drying. My boyfriend loves this one!
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
This cleanser does a great job clearing out pores and leaves the skin soft and clean . It unfortunately didn't help with my acne
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.