BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Tabathya M.
Jax
Purchased at: ULTA
A little gooey wasn't expecting that not like a facial soap usually is but again the red clay is nice not drying non-irritating just clean feeling
zoe H.
Allston, MA
The product is pretty cool because its “red clay” but has more of a gel texture and heatd up really nicely. Doesn’t stand out as a cleanser though
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Amazed of how soft my skin feels now. And it does help me with my oily skin !! Smells great and you can just feel how it takes off all your makeup
Katilyn L.
Whiteville, NC
Super thick! 4/5 for a decent deep clean. My skin feels very clean but not over dried. Only let down was it stained the bristles on my clarosonic.
Megan C.
I have horrible hormonal acne and this is one of the only things that has helped. It is gentle on my sensitive skin, but very effective on my acne.
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
I just hate this. From texture to the way it feel and how much it days out my skin. My husband with oily skin even thinks it is to drying for him.
Meg D.
only had a sample size but i fell in love with the product! it doesn't irritate my skin at all and afterwards it leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Amy R.
Ola, AR
This is an awesome cleanser. My face feels so clean after using this. It cleans the dirt and makeup from my face without leaving it feeling sticky.
Elaine E.
Columbia, SC
This product seem to enhance skin, growing up in a rural area where red clay was used to clean skin I believe it can be consider natural cleanser .
Janine R.
Got this in my ipsy bag and I don’t know how I lived without out it has done wonders for my oily skin and I’ve had such clear skin lately I love it
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.