BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mayra A.
i got this in my play box and really liked it. this left my face pretty clear, smooth, even toned, and didn’t cause any irritation
Jessica G.
brawley, CA
Amazing product this I use it every morning and night it cleanses my skin without stripping the natural oils. Keeps my skin clear.
Ashley C.
Gretna, NE
My go to! It's perfect after a long day of a full face of makeup! It makes my skin feel like it's got a deep clean after every use!
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I did not see a huge change in my skin after using this product. It worked fine as a cleanser but did not do what it claims to do.
Kristie  B.
Seriously love this. If you have sensitive skin this line is definitely for you. This cleanser is definitely my favorite from their line.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This is another one of my top 5 cleansers! It's nice and gentle. The scent is nice and it's not drying. Perfect for my combo skin!
Holly N.
Glendale, AZ
This product leaves your face feeling softer than ever. It's not harsh on your skin. I absolutely love it. Would highly recommend.
Kathryn M.
Aurora
I did not find this cleanser very effective when it came to clearing up my acne. Though I did like the consistency of the cleanser.
Alexandra K.
Johnstown, OH
Review for: Travel Size more...
While my face does look more even from this face wash, I’m not having any less breakouts. I would think I’m actually having more..
Suzy H.
Lebanon
I love this face wash! And a little goes a long ways when I feel like my daily cleanser needs a boost I wash with this once a week
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.