BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tammy V.
I love using this. The red clay is amazing for your skin. This makes your skin feel soft and clean. Your pores are smaller after using
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
This works great. I dont love the smell so I wouldnt get this again. It does cleanse my skin great. It doesnt cause breakouts either.
Megan H.
Oak Harbor, WA
great for oily skin easy to use with clarosonic foams up really nice. I purchase it form sephora, in store or online. very effective
maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
I used this forever. Such a good product. The price is perfect. I switched only because I was in the mood to try something different.
Alyssa S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Awesome product. I use this at nighttime after a quick shower an wash my face with it. My face has been feeling less oily since use!
Alexandra P.
Review for: Travel Size more...
was surprised when I saw this was red with little sparkles in it, it’s a wonderful cleanser that left my face feeling nice and clean
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I really liked this cleanser I got a small size of it in my ipsy a while back, and I like how it made my skin feel. I have oily skin.
Hellie V.
Gentle yet effective. This gel formula works great with combination skin. It doesn't leave my skin dehydrated but I feel super clean
Sarah E.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Cleaned my face very well & left it feeling squeaky clean. Didn’t cause me to break out and didn’t leave my face feeling super dry
Dulce F.
Brooklyn
I love to wash my face with this product. After one wash my face felt amazing and clean. I love this brand and use it every night.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.