BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Tabitha B.
Great product, does exactly what is says it will do. Good price for what you are given. Quality product. Love the super clean feeling after using it.
Dakota B.
Bluefield, WV
This is my go to facial cleanser. It effectively treats my hormonal breakouts without drying me out and leaves my face feeling fresh and non-greasy.
Kelly R.
Crestwood, IL
This is actually a product I received in my Ipsy bag and my first time using and I love it! Feels great and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry at all.
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I got this as a sample in my ipsy bag. I didn’t see any changes in my face. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have acne cause it won’t change anything.
Cassie M.
Bellflower, CA
My sister got this and she said she really liked it. I tried it and really enjoyed how it left my face feeling. Soft and smooth. Would buy it again.
Nicole Z.
Quite good! Smells good but I feel like there were a bit of g harsh chemicals or maybe my skin was just sensitive to it it caused my skin to redden.
Jocelyn R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is intense for me but I enjoy it.I do this maybe once or twice a month.It leaves my skin soft but does dry me out a bit..I have combo/oily skin
Cynthia L.
La Mesa, CA
This is my top favorite clay mask ever I love doing this mask I feel like it does a big difference and the first use I don't know maybe it's just me
Ashley F.
It feels very sticky on the skin and smells like bees wax and honey mixed,which I am not a fan of, but it feels amazing and looks amazing once off!
Katilyn L.
Whiteville, NC
Super thick! 4/5 for a decent deep clean. My skin feels very clean but not over dried. Only let down was it stained the bristles on my clarosonic.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.