BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily M.
New Britain , CT
Amazing cleanser! This is my holy grail to keep my skin clear. It deep cleans without the stripping feeling you get from most facial cleansers
Landon R.
WEST JORDAN, UT
Oh man oh man. This product has cleared my skin so much. My daughter uses it as well. So truly amazing. Try it. You wont be disappointed at all
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
I liked the overall concept and what it has in it. But personally it was too goey for me and didn't foam up that much when I used my forea Luna
charissa s.
EASTON, PA
I received this as a sample through ipsy. I am very satisfied with how it works. My skin is rather sensitive but it didn't irritate me at all.
Kim C.
Montgomery , TX
First Aid Beauty Cleanser with red clay is my absolute favorite cleanser. It helped clear up my breakouts and left my skin feeling wonderful.
victoria R.
Used this mask for about a month before i ran out. It works amazing and really helped out with my skin. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Brenda B.
Burleson, TX
This is the only cleanser I use on a daily basis. I have oily skin and this product has helped a lot. Really gives your face that clean feel.
Faith Y.
Minnesota
I really like this cleanser it make my sk8n really soft and smooth! It's really nice and thick too so you have to set it with a bit of water!
Mandy D.
Sparks, NV
I got a sample in a subscription box and it lasted for a while. I like that it didn’t dry out my skin. I would probably purchase a full size.
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I will be repurchasing this cleanser. It leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling. It smells great and the full sized product lasts forever.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.