BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Review for: Travel Size more...
The FA deep cleanser is so so. I use this sparingly as part of skin care routine . I purchased this at Sephora and it's not that expensive
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cleanser. It's great for oily skin and preventing breakouts. After a week of using it daily, my skin was clearer and less oily.
Paige T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I really like the texture and smell of this cleanser. I think it does the job, but I don't feel like it does anything extraordinary for me.
Casey S.
Rosamond , CA
I’m obsessed with this Cleanser. One bottle lasts forever. It cleans so well without drying out your skin. I would definitely repurchase.
Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Travel Size more...
I felt a slight difference using this for my acne prone skin. Would not use it daily, instead once a week so i would not dry my skin out.
Stephanie V.
Davie, FL
Love this! Especially since I have oily skin, I feel like the red clay helps fight the oil. And doesn't leave my skin feeling extra dry.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Este producto es super bueno, limpia mi rostro dejándolo matificado y libre de grasa, con sensación fresca y agradable, muy recomendado!
Bianca H.
Cedar Creek, TX
Review for: Travel Size more...
I enjoyed trying the sample size. It’s gentle on your skin with a light scent to it. I bought it from Sephora in a kit. It was effective.
Bree M.
I got this in my ipsy bag as a sample, but I'll definitely buy a full sized one now! I love every first aid beauty product I come across!
Raquel C.
Trial size came in my Sephora Play box and I immediately tried it. Going on 4 months of use. Works great for my oily skin!!! Great value
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.