BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda S.
I absolutely love this face wash. It's perfect for my combination very sensitive skin. I have def seen an improvement in my skin after using this
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
This is my every day cleanser. It works great with a spin brush and gets my face clean without drying it out. Has helped a lot with blemishes too
RedHinata ūüíĖ.
Suffolk, VA
Good deep cleanser safe for sensitive skin. I do not recommend daily use because it will dry out your skin, but weekly use keeps your face clear.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
I really like this cleanser during the summer when my skin is slightly oilier. It really removes all the dirt and oil without stripping my skin.
Haley M.
Austin, TX
Squeaky clean. I alternate this with the regular cleanser. Works great with my Clarisonic and is more of a gel consistency. Gentle on the skin.
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
This is definitely my favorite face wash. I use a lot of the red clay products for my oily/acne prone skin and the results are always amazing!
Alana H.
Temecula , CA
I love this cleanser. It does a good job of gently cleaning and leaves my skin smooth without to much drying. A little product goes a long way.
tierra t.
i absolutely love this product my skin felt amazing after using it. i got what i was looking for it worked really well. i loved the packaging.
Amanda H.
Bentonville , AR
This might be a good product for some with a little more oily of a complexion. It seems to be too strong for my skin and tends to over dry it.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
I liked the overall concept and what it has in it. But personally it was too goey for me and didn't foam up that much when I used my forea Luna
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.