BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Winonah D.
Marysville
I would give this 5 stars except for the smell. Doesn't linger though, which is good. I use it in the morning and seems to help keep my skin balanced all say
Stephanie H.
I love this stuff. Got a small sample in my Ipsy and finished it way to quick. Haven’t purchased full size because I feel its to pricey. Amazing product tho
Shaira J.
It's clay properties are perfect for deep cleansing oily to combination skin. I love how well it remove the day's make-up and dirt. Skin doesn't feel tight.
Skyler B.
Carlsbad, CA
This product is overpriced for what it is. My face doesn’t feel clean when I use this. It feels heavy after I wash my face. I got this as a sample from ipsy.
Allie H.
Youngstown, FL
Feels great, nice subtle clean smell. Super bubbly and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. Does my skin look a little shiny but hey that means it's clean!
Michelle W.
Fort Worth,TX
This was in my Ipsy bag a couple months ago and I fell in Love this and used nightly until completely gone. The smell was a little over medical and sterile.
Kassandra S.
Irving , TX
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It leaves my face smooth and there is no grease after. I would recommend this to anyone. Also it smells really good!
Leolyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
💕💕💕 I love this product and all it has been doing for my skin🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 it’s difficult finding products that are cruelty free and delivers amazing results 😘💕💕💕
Breanne P.
Cleans well without overdrying my sensitive skin. I use after micellar water to remove my makeup at night. Gentle yet effective and not overly fragranced.
Samantha G.
Daly City, CA
Great for oily skin!! I use this cleanser when I am breaking out/feel like my pores are looking larger. This is gentle on my skin but still deep cleans it.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.