BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Landon R.
WEST JORDAN, UT
Oh man oh man. This product has cleared my skin so much. My daughter uses it as well. So truly amazing. Try it. You wont be disappointed at all
Emily M.
New Britain , CT
Amazing cleanser! This is my holy grail to keep my skin clear. It deep cleans without the stripping feeling you get from most facial cleansers
Valeria W.
killeen
Review for: Travel Size more...
First aid is so good and the cleaners are amazing. They don’t burn and I can actually feel the difference and yes nice packaging and effective.
charissa s.
EASTON, PA
I received this as a sample through ipsy. I am very satisfied with how it works. My skin is rather sensitive but it didn't irritate me at all.
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
I love FAB! I ordered this online & love it! It's very gentle on my skin! This is my first time ordering this!!!! I will be repurchasing this!
Alana H.
Temecula , CA
I love this cleanser. It does a good job of gently cleaning and leaves my skin smooth without to much drying. A little product goes a long way.
victoria R.
Used this mask for about a month before i ran out. It works amazing and really helped out with my skin. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I will be repurchasing this cleanser. It leaves my skin so soft and clean feeling. It smells great and the full sized product lasts forever.
Mandy D.
Sparks, NV
I got a sample in a subscription box and it lasted for a while. I like that it didn’t dry out my skin. I would probably purchase a full size.
Faith Y.
Blaine, Minnesota
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz, Travel Size more...
I really like this cleanser it make my sk8n really soft and smooth! It's really nice and thick too so you have to set it with a bit of water!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.