BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
RedHinata ūüíĖ.
Suffolk
Good deep cleanser safe for sensitive skin. I do not recommend daily use because it will dry out your skin, but weekly use keeps your face clear.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
This is my every day cleanser. It works great with a spin brush and gets my face clean without drying it out. Has helped a lot with blemishes too
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
I really like this cleanser during the summer when my skin is slightly oilier. It really removes all the dirt and oil without stripping my skin.
Haley M.
Austin, TX
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
Squeaky clean. I alternate this with the regular cleanser. Works great with my Clarisonic and is more of a gel consistency. Gentle on the skin.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
I liked the overall concept and what it has in it. But personally it was too goey for me and didn't foam up that much when I used my forea Luna
Mariah Y.
Lackawanna, NY
This is definitely my favorite face wash. I use a lot of the red clay products for my oily/acne prone skin and the results are always amazing!
tierra t.
i absolutely love this product my skin felt amazing after using it. i got what i was looking for it worked really well. i loved the packaging.
Amanda H.
Bentonville , AR
Review for: Travel Size more...
This might be a good product for some with a little more oily of a complexion. It seems to be too strong for my skin and tends to over dry it.
Valeria W.
killeen
Review for: Travel Size more...
First aid is so good and the cleaners are amazing. They don’t burn and I can actually feel the difference and yes nice packaging and effective.
Satyra W.
Ok as a cleanser, kind of leaves a film on my skin have to really scrub to get it off. Don't feel like it does anything miraculous for my skin.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.