BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany H.
Cleveland, TN
Very nice. I'm enjoying this cleanser. Its a great go to when your face needs a deep clean, which for me is often. It's also gentle enough to is often.
Ashley R.
San Marcos, TX
This is an amazing product. I have dry skin and this cleanser leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I received this product in my ipsy bag for January.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
I've been using this for about a year and I find it cleans my skin and pores really well without upsetting my skin. This is a great brand for skincare.
Mandy M.
Wildomar, CA
This is an awesome face wash!! My skin is clean, clear, and soft. It kept my oil at bay, but also didn’t dry out my skin. I really like this product!!
Cynthia L.
La Mesa, CA
This is my top favorite clay mask ever I love doing this mask I feel like it does a big difference and the first use I don't know maybe it's just me
Maura J.
Altadena , CA
I like the cute red sparkly cleanser. It's not really different than other cleansers. There's cheaper brands out there don't really see a difference.
Chelsea H.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
It was ok, but that's it. I didn't feel where my skin felt any softer or looked any better. It was just ok. No breakouts from sensitive skin though.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I love the texture when you put it in your skin its like gel type. Not foamy. Doesn’t strip the oil on your face leaving it feeling clean but softer.
Jocelyn R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is intense for me but I enjoy it.I do this maybe once or twice a month.It leaves my skin soft but does dry me out a bit..I have combo/oily skin
Chrissy K.
Bolingbrook
I have mixed reviews about this product. While it does make my face feel super clean and soft. It makes me break out and then have to deal with that.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.