BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Annie E.
North port , FL
My skin has been very dry during the winter months and this facial cleanser has come to the rescue. It deep cleans my face without stripping. I paired it with my clearasonic and its truly is the perfect pair.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I love this cleanser. It has a beautiful sparkly red gel look to it. It smells like herbs, and mint. Rinses completely clean. Love how my skin feels after this.
Haydee K.
This actually would have been good if it since make my face itchy. I have very sensitive skin and every time I use this I break out into a rash from scratching.
Carrie S.
Fells weird as it drys. Pulls off pretty easy. I even got my husband to do the mask too. Couldn't really tell if it made a difference but was a neat experience.
Yeseñia B.
Madison, WI
This worked really good for my oily skin and I think you would enjoy it if you have oily skin doesn't dry out and this was my first time. I love the packaging.
Maria M.
I tend to use the on my oily parts(forehead, nose and chin) and I feel like it helps prevent oils through out the day. I've got my mom and brother hooked on it
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
I didn’t use this long enough to know if it improved my acne. It doesn’t remove makeup well, so make sure you use a makeup remover. I got this in an ipsy bag.
Brynn G.
Love how hydrating this product is! Such a moisturizing cream! I have use this 4 times and loved every use. Gentle on skin and a very good value for the price.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
One of my favorite cleansers. Especially if you are oily and have breakouts. This really cleared up my skin. Probably the only cleanser that has really helped.
Haley S.
Got to try a small sample of this product and would definitely buy full size. It was gentle yet super effective in cleansing my skin. It also smells great too!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.