BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Janine R.
Got this in my ipsy bag and I don’t know how I lived without out it has done wonders for my oily skin and I’ve had such clear skin lately I love it
zoe H.
Allston, MA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
The product is pretty cool because its “red clay” but has more of a gel texture and heatd up really nicely. Doesn’t stand out as a cleanser though
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
I just hate this. From texture to the way it feel and how much it days out my skin. My husband with oily skin even thinks it is to drying for him.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Amazed of how soft my skin feels now. And it does help me with my oily skin !! Smells great and you can just feel how it takes off all your makeup
Ashley F.
It feels very sticky on the skin and smells like bees wax and honey mixed,which I am not a fan of, but it feels amazing and looks amazing once off!
Megan C.
I have horrible hormonal acne and this is one of the only things that has helped. It is gentle on my sensitive skin, but very effective on my acne.
Meg D.
only had a sample size but i fell in love with the product! it doesn't irritate my skin at all and afterwards it leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Elaine E.
Columbia, SC
This product seem to enhance skin, growing up in a rural area where red clay was used to clean skin I believe it can be consider natural cleanser .
Andrea S.
Piedmont, MO
I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks but so far I have to say it is a good moisturizer! I just have the small tube to try out
Amy R.
Ola, AR
This is an awesome cleanser. My face feels so clean after using this. It cleans the dirt and makeup from my face without leaving it feeling sticky.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.