BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachel T.
United States
I dont know what it is that makes me feel so refreshed when I use this but the earthy scent gives the best natural vibes to this product. The thick consistency paired with a moce lather always wakes up and cleanses my face.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
This worked well with my oily skin!! I enjoy the scent. It lathers up really well and does wonder for my pores! definitely gets the junk out of your face. love pairing this with my foreo mini!
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I got to try this sample and this deep cleanser isn't too bad. It's great for daily use. If you have sensitive skin it's perfect for you. There isn't and scent to this cleanser. I'm not used to the red gel like cleanser. But I didn't really see a difference after daily twice a day usage.
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I have received this product through my Ipsy subscription. My skin is fairly oily and this product didn’t work well with that. I found that this face wash made my skin break out. After using it my skin did not feel clean. I used this product daily for a few weeks and continued to find that my skin broke out more. I would not recommend to someone with oily skin.
Chryel S.
Baltimore
I got a sample in my Sephora play bag and I like it. You think in order for me to really get a good feel of how well it works on my face, I will need a full size and use it for at least a year
Bailea C.
Lubbock, TX
I love this brand so much. I just bought the regular cleanser and can’t wait to try it. This red clay cleanser really gets into pores deep, without drying out the skin. It smells great too.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I received a sample size from ipsy and wow, I was amazed. I prefer cleansers that has a lot of bubbles and this product doesn’t do that as much. However, I still enjoyed the product! It smells nice and feels good on the skin.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Received this as a sample. The cleanser has a gel like consistency. Once applied to damp face as directed,the product easily spreads. Rinsed without difficulty. The smell isn't the best but not unpleasant to the extent I couldn't use it. After rinsing, face felt dry but not in a bad way.
Karen K.
I got the sample size of this cleanser from Sephora and really liked it. I don't find myself ever really reaching for it as I do with my other cleansers that I go back ans fourth it but I did like it. For my skin type I don't have many benefits from this cleanser but its a very nice cleanser and I do recommend this for anyone looking for a good red clay mask
Candice S.
Houston
This is definitely my favorite cleanser, i feel like it leaves me glowing. I’ve been using it for a while and it definitely does its job. Also, a little goes a long way with this product.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.