BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Michelle W.
Fort Worth,TX
This was in my Ipsy bag a couple months ago and I fell in Love this and used nightly until completely gone. The smell was a little over medical and sterile.
Gabriela s.
Perris, CA
Love this cleanser it is my favorite leaves my face smooth and cleared my acne. Also it helps with my oily skin . I will repurchase as long as it's available
Kaylie  M.
Revere, MA
I used this once and it broke me out. It also has a weird smell I didn't like. If you have sensitive and oily skin I don't think this would work out for you
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
When it comes to store bought like sephora I thought this was the best I've tried. It worked really well on my sensitive skin but didn't clear it completely.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
It's insanely absorbent. It dries so quickly and as it dries it pulls out the dirt and impurities. It definitely rinses easy and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Becca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I notice a huge different in the feel of my skin when I don't use this cleanser. I see my pores get smaller, skin look brighter, and my acne spots diminish.
Megan E.
I got this in my August glam bag & absolutely love it! I can feel the difference in my skin. It is very easy to use so I've jut put it into my daily routine.
Karley S.
I got this in my ipsy bag and fell in love! It was my favorite thing ever! Made my skin so clear and ain't and I loved it! I need to buy a full size bottle!
Winonah D.
Marysville
I would give this 5 stars except for the smell. Doesn't linger though, which is good. I use it in the morning and seems to help keep my skin balanced all say
Shaira J.
It's clay properties are perfect for deep cleansing oily to combination skin. I love how well it remove the day's make-up and dirt. Skin doesn't feel tight.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.