BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Andrea W.
Mint Hill, NC
Love this stuff. It makes my face feel tingly in a good way and I can feel it working and cleaning deep down in my pores
Annie E.
North port , FL
My skin has been very dry during the winter months and this facial cleanser has come to the rescue. It deep cleans my face without stripping. I paired it with my clearasonic and its truly is the perfect pair.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I love this cleanser. It has a beautiful sparkly red gel look to it. It smells like herbs, and mint. Rinses completely clean. Love how my skin feels after this.
Carrie S.
Fells weird as it drys. Pulls off pretty easy. I even got my husband to do the mask too. Couldn't really tell if it made a difference but was a neat experience.
Haydee K.
This actually would have been good if it since make my face itchy. I have very sensitive skin and every time I use this I break out into a rash from scratching.
Khadedra S.
I love this cleanser, it makes your face feel clean when you wash it off. It definitely made a difference with the appearance of the skin with consistent use.
Yeseñia B.
Madison, WI
This worked really good for my oily skin and I think you would enjoy it if you have oily skin doesn't dry out and this was my first time. I love the packaging.
Maria M.
I tend to use the on my oily parts(forehead, nose and chin) and I feel like it helps prevent oils through out the day. I've got my mom and brother hooked on it
Kate K.
I really
Enjoy this cleanser! Great price point. It reall kept my skin balanced without stripping it. My oils were kept at bay and my overall clarity improved.
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
One of my favorite cleansers. Especially if you are oily and have breakouts. This really cleared up my skin. Probably the only cleanser that has really helped.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.