BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
I didn’t use this long enough to know if it improved my acne. It doesn’t remove makeup well, so make sure you use a makeup remover. I got this in an ipsy bag.
Lauren D.
Langhorne, PA
One of my favorite cleansers. Especially if you are oily and have breakouts. This really cleared up my skin. Probably the only cleanser that has really helped.
Maria M.
I tend to use the on my oily parts(forehead, nose and chin) and I feel like it helps prevent oils through out the day. I've got my mom and brother hooked on it
Kate K.
I really
Enjoy this cleanser! Great price point. It reall kept my skin balanced without stripping it. My oils were kept at bay and my overall clarity improved.
Jamie T.
Rockville, MD
Clean rinsing and easy to use. Leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling parched. Not overly scented and great for combination skin prone to congestion.
Michelle W.
Fort Worth,TX
This was in my Ipsy bag a couple months ago and I fell in Love this and used nightly until completely gone. The smell was a little over medical and sterile.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
It's insanely absorbent. It dries so quickly and as it dries it pulls out the dirt and impurities. It definitely rinses easy and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
This is an amazing cleanser. I love this! The smell is a little weird, but I can get over that. It does a great job at cleansing my skin and making it soft.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
When it comes to store bought like sephora I thought this was the best I've tried. It worked really well on my sensitive skin but didn't clear it completely.
Ann J.
Duluth
I received this in my Ipsy bag. Great cleanser for my oily skin. Does not strip and i love the red color and glitter. One of the few empties from Ipsy.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.