BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Angela P.
Absolutely love this cleanser! It really clears up any breakouts and leaves skin feeling smooth. I typically have redness on my cheeks, but after a few uses, this cleanser really helped get rid of that. Will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
At first I was a little hesitant to put a red cleanser on my face, but I love it!! Gentle on my skin, yet totally effective. I have an oily tzone and this cleanser zapped the oil without leaving my skin too dry.
Sarah S.
Arlington , TX
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! bag This dried out my skin,broke me out, irritated my skin and didn't clean that well.I haven't been very impressed with this brand as a whole.Packaging is a basic squeeze tube but the cleanser is runny so it pools at the bottom of the tube.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
I thought this was a very good cleanser. I absolutely felt like my skin was deeply cleansed after using it. The smell was little odd as was the color but it was gentle and effective. Price point was not bad either.
Kelsy C.
I have sensitive skin and this was the first mask I ever tried. I loved it. I didn't have a reaction like some of the recent ones I tried. And loved the results it had on my face.
Chayce M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how sensitive this cleanser is but at the same time so effective at cleansing and detoxing my skin. I've gotten several small sizes of this and always take them traveling with me. Smell is amazing too.
Mallory W.
Waco
I love using this especially at the end of the day when my face feels especially dirty or oily. It leaves it feeling clean and tight. This might not be the cleanser for you if you have dry skin. I purchased at Sephora! I will be repurchasing.
Becki J.
Louisville, KY
I really loved it. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It felt smoother and better than any mask that I have used before. I love all of the First Aid products and love that it caters to sensitive skin.
Breanna F.
Cecilia, KY
I love this product! Got it as a sample and had to go buy the full size version. The red clay makes my face feel so smooth. Its recommended for oily skin but i have more dry skin but it doesnt dry me out.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
I started using this when my skin began to break out. I got it as a sample in my Sephora box. I loved the way my skin felt after I washed with this. It was like using a mask every night when I used it.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.