BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
So first off I got a sample in my PLAY! By Sephora box and I did not care for this. It is very thick and smells very weird. But it didn't do anything at all for my skin.
Denniesha W.
Sparta, GA
I recieved this in an Ipsy glam bag and it is one of the best facial cleaners I have ever used. It made my skin feel clean but still soft. Doesn't make your skin feel tight and I definitely saw my skin clearing up alot.
Ashley S.
I don't feel like this helped my skin at all. It was gentle, but I have breakouts and I didn't notice a difference. I purchased this at Sephora, and returned it after a month because I truly did not like the product.
Haley D.
Galloway, OH
Holy grail cleanser! This stuff is absolutely amazing. Gives a cooling feel as you apply. Pretty thick formula but really gets deep until your pores. I have repurchased once already and will continue to do so as it is my favorite cleanser on the market!
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Love this stuff! I can feel it cleansing deep in my pores when I use it. I received it in my ipsy bag and I will definitely purchase a full size bottle! It smells amazing and lathers well too. I love first aid beauty!
Macie T.
Prattville
this product works super well even for sensitive skin. The cleanser is very gentle on the skin and you only need to use a small amount to fully wash/cleanse the face.  I saw a huge difference after just a few days of using this product once daily.
Debbie P.
Hamburg, PA
Love love love this product. It works well by itself of with a clarasonic. It keeps my face clean but doesn't dry it out! Got it as a sample in Sephora play and then purchased a full size. It lasts such a long time.
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
This product I was pleasantly surprised with. It had kind of a minty scent to it which made me feel like my face was getting cleaner, just by the scent. Overall i'm glad I got to try this out this month in my ipsy bag.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is my go-to daily facial cleanser. It's perfect for my combination skin, keeps my skin clear of blackheads and acne, and isn't overly harsh. I like how it feels, it's easy to use, and is a staple in my skincare routine. Plus it's a pretty red color.
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
At first I was a little hesitant to put a red cleanser on my face, but I love it!! Gentle on my skin, yet totally effective. I have an oily tzone and this cleanser zapped the oil without leaving my skin too dry.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.