BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brynn G.
Love how hydrating this product is! Such a moisturizing cream! I have use this 4 times and loved every use. Gentle on skin and a very good value for the price.
Haley S.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Got to try a small sample of this product and would definitely buy full size. It was gentle yet super effective in cleansing my skin. It also smells great too!
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Travel Size more...
I didn’t use this long enough to know if it improved my acne. It doesn’t remove makeup well, so make sure you use a makeup remover. I got this in an ipsy bag.
Karla L.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't really like this stuff. It's really thick it felt like pure honey on my face lol also didn't really clean my face like it Claim it would. I would pass.
cannaBibi E.
This facial wash is so mild and gentle, I use it everyday in the shower. I love that the scent isn't too overwhelming, unlike other products I've tried before.
Kir W.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I think that this is a pretty good cleanser. The texture is rich and silky and it smells like rosemary (the dry kind). I like that it doesn't dry out my skin.
Alicia J.
Grand Bay
I really want to like this brand considering they offer sensitive skin options but I feel like it's not really helping my sensitive skin. It just broke me out.
🌈Maria M.
I tend to use the on my oily parts(forehead, nose and chin) and I feel like it helps prevent oils through out the day. I've got my mom and brother hooked on it
Kate K.
I really
Enjoy this cleanser! Great price point. It reall kept my skin balanced without stripping it. My oils were kept at bay and my overall clarity improved.
Skyler B.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Travel Size more...
This product is overpriced for what it is. My face doesn’t feel clean when I use this. It feels heavy after I wash my face. I got this as a sample from ipsy.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.