BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Josephine R.
Love this cleanser. It didn't leave my face all dry like other deep cleansers do and just left me with a nice clean feeling. I got it in my Sephora play box and had to go buy a bigger bottle. I definitely recommend this !
Hadley R.
I love all first aid beauty products! Leaves skin very refreshed and clean. Also very affordable can be found at any Sephora store and noticeable results within a week of continuous use.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
So first off I got a sample in my PLAY! By Sephora box and I did not care for this. It is very thick and smells very weird. But it didn't do anything at all for my skin.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is my go-to daily facial cleanser. It's perfect for my combination skin, keeps my skin clear of blackheads and acne, and isn't overly harsh. I like how it feels, it's easy to use, and is a staple in my skincare routine. Plus it's a pretty red color.
Angela P.
Absolutely love this cleanser! It really clears up any breakouts and leaves skin feeling smooth. I typically have redness on my cheeks, but after a few uses, this cleanser really helped get rid of that. Will definitely be repurchasing once I run out!
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! bag This dried out my skin,broke me out, irritated my skin and didn't clean that well.I haven't been very impressed with this brand as a whole.Packaging is a basic squeeze tube but the cleanser is runny so it pools at the bottom of the tube.
Kelsy C.
I have sensitive skin and this was the first mask I ever tried. I loved it. I didn't have a reaction like some of the recent ones I tried. And loved the results it had on my face.
Chayce M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how sensitive this cleanser is but at the same time so effective at cleansing and detoxing my skin. I've gotten several small sizes of this and always take them traveling with me. Smell is amazing too.
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
I love this product! Got it as a sample and had to go buy the full size version. The red clay makes my face feel so smooth. Its recommended for oily skin but i have more dry skin but it doesnt dry me out.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio , TX
First aid beauty always has amazing face washes and this was one of them. The pores around my nose were less clogged after using this product and overall felt cleaner after a long day of wearing makeup
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.