BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
This is the only product I have ever used that has been able to give me clear skin while keeping rosacea flare ups at bay. It does not dry out my cheeks or cause any irritation like other products and brands I have tried in the past.
Ashley B.
Edison , OH
For my skin this can be a bit drying even though I have combo to oily skin. I can use it a few days a week and be ok. It foams awesome with a clarisomic and it feels great.
Hannah N.
I love it. It keeps my acne at bay. And it is great on my combination skin. I've used this product for almost 2 years now and got it at Sephora. It has far surpassed my expectations. My only complaint is it smells kinda funny to me.
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this face wash but I wouldn't recommend using it every day. Use this after a long, oily day. Massage it into your pores and wash it off with warm water to leave your skin feeling literally rescued.
Anya C.
Washington, DC
Great cleanser for oily/acne-prone skin. I used it a lot during the summer when my skin was oilier and it helps to get rid of acne quickly. 4/5 because it does make my skin dry with frequent use. Would definitely buy again!
Claudia T.
Love it! Love the smell and the texture it has. After you wash your face with this deep cleanser your skin feels great and super fresh. Helps you in oil control a lot!
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. I love how soft my face feels after using this. I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle ones I finish the sample
Stacey V.
Edison, NJ
I used this religiously for a long time and loved it! I am using another product now that I also love but would def go back to this. Its not totally drying but helped keep my acne prone skin clear. This whole line is fantastic!
Pearl T.
Pinole, CA
The skin specialist showed me this after I told her I had oily and acne prone skin I was about to buy a cleanser from purity but I was decided I was going to try something new and so far this is a great product and it's gets rid of all the oil however it does have a herb or medicine scent but that's all about it
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
My new favorite cleanser. Use this about 3x a week. Makes my skin feel smooth and really clean. Wouldn't recommend it for daily use though as it can be a little drying.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.