BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
So first off I got a sample in my PLAY! By Sephora box and I did not care for this. It is very thick and smells very weird. But it didn't do anything at all for my skin.
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! bag This dried out my skin,broke me out, irritated my skin and didn't clean that well.I haven't been very impressed with this brand as a whole.Packaging is a basic squeeze tube but the cleanser is runny so it pools at the bottom of the tube.
Kelsy C.
I have sensitive skin and this was the first mask I ever tried. I loved it. I didn't have a reaction like some of the recent ones I tried. And loved the results it had on my face.
Chayce M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how sensitive this cleanser is but at the same time so effective at cleansing and detoxing my skin. I've gotten several small sizes of this and always take them traveling with me. Smell is amazing too.
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
I love this product! Got it as a sample and had to go buy the full size version. The red clay makes my face feel so smooth. Its recommended for oily skin but i have more dry skin but it doesnt dry me out.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio , TX
First aid beauty always has amazing face washes and this was one of them. The pores around my nose were less clogged after using this product and overall felt cleaner after a long day of wearing makeup
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I feel like I'm in the minority here when I say I wasn't a fan of this face wash. I just feel like it didn't clean and when I washed my face half my makeup was still stuck on. I won't be repurchasing
Amber G.
Shreveport, LA
This cleanser has been really amazing for my skin. I have very naturally oily skin and this cleanser has really help to keep the oil under control without drying out my skin! I would recommend this product to anyone with oily or combination skin.
Tara R.
This product is amazing! My sister gave me a sample and I'm so glad she did. After one use my skin looked noticeably better and dare I say glowy! I definitely plan on purchasing this product!
Monique S.
Awesome cleanser! It works well to cleanse my skin and clear my pores. It is light with a gel like consistency that rinses clean. Does not dry my skin out and leaves it smooth and soft.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.