BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Aubry B.
Rosemount, MN
I really enjoyed this product! I loved the consistency, the packaging worked well, and the product was not to harsh on my sensitive skin! The only struggle I run into is it is always sold out at my Sephora! I have repurchased multiple times online!
Elisabeth B.
I just found this product and I am LOVING it! I've been baffled at how bad my skin has been since hitting my 30s and having kids. This product makes my skin feel cleaner and less oily. Really recommend it for those with oily skin and breakouts.
Kelsey A.
Chino, CA
Absolutely love this cleanser. A little goes a long way. It definitely cleans out your pores and treats your blemishes. I love using this in the shower to get all the dirt out of my pores. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who wants to clean out their pores and help heal blemishes.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Great for #acneprone, #combination #sensitiveskin. I use this when I have #breakouts to help calm them and heal them quicker without over drying my skin and irritating it more.
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
Positives: leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated, smooth, and cleansed. Negatives: strong medicinal scent about the product.Nice convenient pacakaging perfect for personal use at home or for travel.Affordablewould recommend to others for sure.
Joany D.
Newark, NJ
I love this mask. I like how it dries and peel but the one con would be you have to use more product than I would like to get desired effect. However, it works wonderfully so I am not too bothered by it. The price point is within reason and I have already repurchased numerous times.
Breianna W.
Milwaukee, WI
It strips my skin of everything which has its pros and cons. Pro: I have no more dirt deep within my pores. Con: It leaves my skin bone dry and I have to go in with a lot of moisturizer to compensate for what this product stripped from it
Kori K.
My go to cleanser. Tried to switch it up recently and wish I hadn't. I've been using this for a couple years and it really helps with my pores and uneven skin tone. I have combination skin and this handles that better than any other I've tried.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I got this product in my Ipsy bag, and have been using it ever since. I like how my skin feels after application, and i've noticed my complexion improving a bit. Its nothing out of this world, but it certainly gets the job done well!
Vanessa R.
Corona, Ca
I got a free sample of this product and instantly fell in love. After one use my skin was amaaaazing. I went back the next day and got the full size! I'm not typical to spend too much on a face wash but this one is so WORTH the price!!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.