BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I love this face wash but I wouldn't recommend using it every day. Use this after a long, oily day. Massage it into your pores and wash it off with warm water to leave your skin feeling literally rescued.
Stacey V.
Edison, NJ
I used this religiously for a long time and loved it! I am using another product now that I also love but would def go back to this. Its not totally drying but helped keep my acne prone skin clear. This whole line is fantastic!
Anya C.
Washington, DC
Great cleanser for oily/acne-prone skin. I used it a lot during the summer when my skin was oilier and it helps to get rid of acne quickly. 4/5 because it does make my skin dry with frequent use. Would definitely buy again!
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
My new favorite cleanser. Use this about 3x a week. Makes my skin feel smooth and really clean. Wouldn't recommend it for daily use though as it can be a little drying.
Claudia T.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Love it! Love the smell and the texture it has. After you wash your face with this deep cleanser your skin feels great and super fresh. Helps you in oil control a lot!
Pearl T.
Pinole, CA
The skin specialist showed me this after I told her I had oily and acne prone skin I was about to buy a cleanser from purity but I was decided I was going to try something new and so far this is a great product and it's gets rid of all the oil however it does have a herb or medicine scent but that's all about it
Kristy H.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Travel Size more...
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. I love how soft my face feels after using this. I will definitely be buying a bigger bottle ones I finish the sample
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
This cleanser is great for people with sensitive skin. I'm one of those people. I can only use baby soap on my face. While this product didn't make me break out or dry up my skin....I just didn't feel like my face got CLEAN.
Stephanie V.
This is the first thing to help my skin clear up i have ever used. the price the was more than what i really like to spend but i think it was worth it.

I Hate the packaging, too much product comes out. and i hate wasting it
Josephine R.
Love this cleanser. It didn't leave my face all dry like other deep cleansers do and just left me with a nice clean feeling. I got it in my Sephora play box and had to go buy a bigger bottle. I definitely recommend this !
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.