BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Tara S.
Hayward, CA
My skin feels so CLEAN. So smooth and healthy so far so good. Definitely worth the money I spent. I'm on day two only but I feel like this will help my recent skin problems like big pores and oily skin.
Marisol H.
Park city , IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT . If you are currently struggling with acne definitely give this a try but don’t give up on it use it continuously. It’s a very nice packaging. I would buy this again no matter what
Mary M.
North Las Vegas
I’ve been looking for a really good cleanser to use and a coworker recommended it to me and I’m really enjoying it so far. It’s not too harsh and my face has been feeling smooth and healthy since using it. She only gave me the travel size but as soon as I’m run out of this one, I’m absolutely going to buy the full size!FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay
Steffany B.
Mobile
Cleansed my skin very well, but didn't do any detoxifying or cleansing for acne as it claimed it would. For me, it acted just as many cleansers from the drugstore have in the past, for half the price!
Julia G.
Charlotte
I enjoyed this product, it has a red color and cute shimmering flecks that don’t adhere to the skin which is super great. The formula is gentle but I felt that it left a sort of sheen on my skin and it was hard to remove the residue.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I just recently purchased this product around Christmas 2017. I wear foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, beauty oils, eyebrow pomade, lipstick, face powder, and setting spray all in my makeup routine. This is the ONLY makeup remover/mask/facial cleaner I use and it takes it all off leaving no residue behind. My holy Grail, I love it so much!!!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I got a sample on one of my subs and it was just ok. It didn’t foam up as much as I like nor did I feel like it was great for my skin. I have tried other cleanser from them that I do like by this one missed the mark
Ashli M.
Lyndonville
When my skin is feeling like I ran it through the ringer I reach for this. I feel like it gets all the dirt and grim out without over drying and stripping my skin. I really like this product
Jamie S.
USA
LOVE THIS STUFF! I got it in an iPad bag, and have since have had it repurchased for me for Christmas. Still working on that tube,but I just love this stuff. My skin feels so good after using it.
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This cleanser really didn't do much for my skin. I used it a few times with no makeup, and a couple when I wanted to take it off at night, to give it a fighting chance. Whether you are using it with bare skin or with makeup, it's really nothing special. Seeing that First Aid Beauty is a more pricey brand, I would definitely not reccomend spending your money on this product.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.