BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
This cleanser is wonderful! I love how it makes my skin feel fresh and u can feel how deep it cleans as well. It takes all the oil off and you can't see any shine afterwards. Just love love it !!
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Travel Size more...
This product is terrible! It made me breakout after one use. I had new pimples show up the next day. Not good for acne prone skin. Don't recommend it to acne prone people like myself.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I do not like this mask. Every time I applied it to my face I could never get it off. It is supposed to be a peel off mask but it just flaked off my face and it hurt trying to get it off. The product may work well but I couldn't get over the application.
Elisabeth B.
I just found this product and I am LOVING it! I've been baffled at how bad my skin has been since hitting my 30s and having kids. This product makes my skin feel cleaner and less oily. Really recommend it for those with oily skin and breakouts.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Great for #acneprone, #combination #sensitiveskin. I use this when I have #breakouts to help calm them and heal them quicker without over drying my skin and irritating it more.
Vanessa R.
Corona, Ca
I got a free sample of this product and instantly fell in love. After one use my skin was amaaaazing. I went back the next day and got the full size! I'm not typical to spend too much on a face wash but this one is so WORTH the price!!
Ashley B.
Edison , OH
For my skin this can be a bit drying even though I have combo to oily skin. I can use it a few days a week and be ok. It foams awesome with a clarisomic and it feels great.
Evelyn R.
I love this cleanser! It takes my makeup right off and leaves my skin smooth and fresh. It has controlled my acne so much since I started using it. It doesn't dry nor make my face super oily. Love!
Sophia H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this face wash but I wouldn't recommend using it every day. Use this after a long, oily day. Massage it into your pores and wash it off with warm water to leave your skin feeling literally rescued.
Claudia T.
Review for: Travel Size more...
Love it! Love the smell and the texture it has. After you wash your face with this deep cleanser your skin feels great and super fresh. Helps you in oil control a lot!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.