BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
love this cleanser! it smells great and cleanses really well. i think that it clears up my face because my skin is better. i use it with my clarisonic but it doesn’t lather as much as i would like. it is really cool to have an actual red cleanser. a
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Gives you that deep feeling clean but without drying out your skin. Not going to lie, I think the soap itself looks really cool because it's red and sparkly, though none of the Sparkles or red coloring end up on your skin. It lathers up nicely too. It's a little pricey, but worth it for what you get.
Jams M.
I got this in my Sephora play box. It's a reddish gel cream that foams up a little when you rub it into your damp face. It doesn't smell terrible, it actually does smell like red clay but that was no problem for me. This is best for normal/combination/oily skin because once you wash it off, it does make your face feel dry and clean. However the price turns me off and I have alternatives.
Tiffaney V.
My favorite face cleanser! I have oily and acne prone skin. This cleans my face and leaves it feeling smooth and dry, but not too dry. I pair it with the mattifying gel afterwards to moisturized! Perfect combo!
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
This stuff is pretty awesome and feels so gentle on my skin! I tend to have oily skin/combination skin and this is great for that! My T zone felt less oily after a long day after using this for 2 days. I'll update my review as I use it more frequently. Let me know if you guys have any questions!
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I'm definitely happy with the formula, and it seems to be helping my skin. I like to use it in the shower when my pores are all open and I find it feels gentle yet clean after using it for a few months now.
Mollie W.
Fairfax, VA
This cleanser is not drying at all! It feels so nice and smooth on the skin and it lathers extremely well. I didn't need a moisturizer after I put it on, it's so hydrating! I got this product in my ipsy subscription bag, I'm a first-time user, but I will probably buy more!
Sara H.
Carlinville
I love love love this cleanser!  It smells and feels wonderful, isn't harsh or stinging, and I feel like it's definitely helping my acne.  It came in my Ipsy bag and when I run out, I HAVE to get more.  The packaging is nice, and I would recommend this to others for certain!
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Very effective cleanser for my oily skin. Really cleanses, getting rid of excess oil and makeup remnants. Isn't over drying at all BUT I do find that if I use it in the mornings, my skin tends to over produce oil if I put on make after use.
Mathangi D.
Astoria, NY
My holy grail everyday cleanser. I had a bad breakout of acne and scoured for a deep cleaning product that is not harsh on my skin and found this gem. Apparently the red mud in the cleanser is the champion. Just by using this everyday twice, my face cleared up within a span of 3 weeks.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.