BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA
I received the First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleaner with Red Clay in my July 2016 Sephora Play! box and I absolutely love it. This cleanses my skin so well and isn't hardh at all! It's also suitable for sensitive skin.
Morgan H.
Columbus, OH
Got it as a sample with my Sephora goodies! It smells great and washes perfectly for sensitive skin. The vitamin C brightens up the face while the red clay helps to absorb oil. It left my face feeling cleansed and refreshed
Angela B.
Washington, IL
I received a sample of this and fell in love with it. It cleanses without drying my skin out and making it feel tight. A little bit goes a long way but when the sample was empty I had to go out and buy a full size bottle.
Chelsea P.
Got this in a sample size in my ipsy bag, the smell is a little strange but the outcome is awesome, clears away blemishes and leaves my skin feeling and looking firm and bright, definitely try this one out of your looking for a new cleanser! FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Kaylee C.
Pierson, IA
Isn't my favorite cleanser, but I enjoyed how it made my skin feel.  After using the cleanser, my face felt fresher, but it did leave my face feeling dry and ripped of natural oils.  I prefer my rose cleanser more, but this one works more for me as a double product for removing makeup.
Sasha D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love cleansers might be a little obsessed with them but I have nothing but great things to say about this one it makes my skin feel clean it went above and beyond my expectations it is the deepest clean I've ever felt on my face I buy this for myself and my teenage daughter we both love it very much!
Lu C.
I have combination skin, and I have tried many many cleansers. This cleanser does not impress me at all. The scent reminds me of a mosquito-repellent cream. The cleansing power is sub-par. My skin feels dry and stripped of moisture after using it, I'm also not a fan of the gel consistency of this product.
elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
love this cleanser! it smells great and cleanses really well. i think that it clears up my face because my skin is better. i use it with my clarisonic but it doesn’t lather as much as i would like. it is really cool to have an actual red cleanser. a
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Gives you that deep feeling clean but without drying out your skin. Not going to lie, I think the soap itself looks really cool because it's red and sparkly, though none of the Sparkles or red coloring end up on your skin. It lathers up nicely too. It's a little pricey, but worth it for what you get.
Jenny G.
This stuff is just awesome! I love how clean and smooth my skin feels after I wash it with this cleanser, never leaves my skin tight and dry like some other cleansers do. It has also helped me keep my skin clear, very little breakouts using this, it's great. First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanse
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.