BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
The best cleanser I've used so far! When I clean my face with this cleanser my skin feels so clean! I've been using this product for over a week and my complexion is a lot clearer and bright. I was very satisfied with this and will continue to use it!
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
My favorite cleanser. The red color is super cute and you can feel it cleansing your skin. Gentle enough to use everyday and easy enough to find at Sephora or Ulta. Totally worth the price and does wonders for my skin. Great with my clarisonic.
Bri’Anna B.
Charleston, WV
I received this in my July Sephora play box and can definitely say this is something that I'm going to have to buy more of. It is very gently on the face, doesn't have a harsh smell, and does a great job cleaning the face with leaving it dry.
Andrea R.
Greenville, IN
I LOVE this face wash. I have oily skin and this doesn't leave my face feeling oily. It is amazing and I would recommend this to people with oily skin. I got it in an ipsy bag as a sample and I plan to go to Sephora to get the full size!
Daniela O.
I have been looking for a product that would clean my face and help minimize the look of my pores. I have pretty sensitive skin so i was hesitant to try a new cleanser, let me tell you, this is super gentle, and it leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling after! I was so happy with the sample i tried that i went and purchased the full size product, i would recommend and re purchase.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I use this every morning; the summer has been super hot and I needed to start the day with a deep clean! I feel it may dry my normally oily skin out in the winter but for the warmer days it is great! My skin feels so clean (almost dried out) and it has helped with my oil production! I recommend for my oily fiends out there!
Jessie A.
I have combination sensitive skin and this stuff is GREAT! I use every day and every other day I use it with my clarisonic. This has not caused any breakouts or irritation, and is even good for skin with Rosacea. Can cause some drying, so a gel moisturizer is recommended after.
Ashley C.
Eighty Four, PA
I really didn't notice any huge difference in my skin after using this. It didn't break me out, which is good because I have acne prone skin. It was not harsh and didn't dry out my skin. The scent is okay. Nothing special about this product. It doesn't smell bad, though.
Darah M.
I love it. I have oily skin and it helps keep the oily at bay. My skin feels refreshed and actually cleaner after using this. Some cleansers just don't feel like they're actually cleaning but this does. The smell is nice too.
Morgan H.
Columbus, OH
Got it as a sample with my Sephora goodies! It smells great and washes perfectly for sensitive skin. The vitamin C brightens up the face while the red clay helps to absorb oil. It left my face feeling cleansed and refreshed
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.