BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I use the travel size cleanser for when I'm on vacation as well as regular size for home. That explains my love for this product! I find that any product with clay grabs on to impurities with such as force. Truly is one of the better cleansers. My face is oily and I feel very refreshed after using it.
Beth S.
This stuff is amazing!! It really gives me such a deep clean and doesn't irritate me at all. My skin feels so great after use!! I do find the gel to be a little messy when it come out of the tube (I end up always getting it all over the counter) but I completely don't mind because this product is so effective.
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Es el jabón que estoy usando actualmente para mi rostro. Lo amo. Tengo piel grasosa y muy sencible, este producto funciona de maravilla. Siento que mi rostro tiene más controlado la grasa y cuando me broto con este jabón se desaparece mas rapido. Es la segunda vez que lo uso. Dura bastante y su precio es justo.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
I was having horrible acne breakouts for time in my adult life when I saw this product on Sephora and decided to give it a go! Within two days, my boyfriend starting talking about how my skin looked clearer and less irritated! It was gentle on my skin and left me feeling refreshed and clean. I definitely get a cleaner feel when I use it with my Clarisonic brush! I'll definitely be buying this again in the future!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
This product is design for all skin type. Is a red gel and when you apply ton your skin is foaming. Clean your skin deep and help with the pores and oil in you face. You can buy in Sephora. The only negative is the odor is like some menthol.
Melanie L.
Literally my all time favorite cleanser in the whole world! I had received it in my Sephora Play! subscription box and I fell in love!!! I have already purchased the full size product from Sephora. It exceeded my expectations and cleared my skin dramatically within the first 2 uses! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Emily W.
West Des Moines, IA
I used this for the first time last night. It is great so far. I didn't give it a 5 because I am thinking it will take a few uses to get the full effect. It peeled off really nicely but I did have to use a thicker layer than what was recommended. My skin has felt clean all day. It hasn't gotten as oily as it usually does either which is awesome.
Josephine s.
smells AMAZING!! it’s minty and is a pretty cleanser. it’s read and pearly which makes me wanna wash my face. it foams up and makes my skin feel clean. it does strip your skin a little bit though
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I received this product as a gift for my birthday, and I decided to finally use it. This product was ok. It not only made my skin soft and clean, it wasn't harsh and gave me a fresh feeling on my face but it didn't really stand out.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
I love this cleanser. It is not horribly overpriced and it gets the job done. I got acne on my cheeks during pregnancy and was left with scarring. This cleanser keeps my skin clear and helps clear the scarring that was left over. I have tried other products but in the end I also come back to this!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.