BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I received a smaller size sample in my ipsy bag, and after only 4 uses I can notice a huge difference in my skin. I love the way this feels when I'm washing my face and I especially love the way my face feels after. I was experiencing breakouts when I received this and now my face is almost completely clear. I will absolutely be buying the full size product.
Ana V.
illinois
I got this this month on my ipsy bag:) i really like it :) first time using their brand products i am happy with the results FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red ClayFIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Abby D.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and I'm very acne prone, on top of all of that I'm allergic to salicylic acid which is what kills acne causing bacteria. This cleanser is the only good one I have found that's for acne that doesn't have salicylic acid in it. It's very calming and the red clay really cleanses my pores. I would recommend this to everyone, all skin types.
Rebecca C.
This cleanser is amazing. I have sensitive skin, but am prone to breakouts/blackheads. It gives me a deep cleanse without irritating my skin, and leaves it clear and smooth. A little goes a long way - so you definitely save by using this product. I doubt I'll use another cleanser again - this is my new standard.
Bellyni M.
Columbus , NE
This works really good at purifying and brightening it. It is super gentle which works great for sensitive skin. It has no weird scent which for me is a plus! I’ve used this for awhile to give a good review. I’ve found that this has helped make my skin clearer and a bit brighter. I massaged this after I’ve showered and let it sit there and then rinse. Def will be buying this again!
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This cleanser really didn't do much for my skin. I used it a few times with no makeup, and a couple when I wanted to take it off at night, to give it a fighting chance. Whether you are using it with bare skin or with makeup, it's really nothing special. Seeing that First Aid Beauty is a more pricey brand, I would definitely not reccomend spending your money on this product.
whitney j.
Winter Garden, FL
So when this product first came out years ago, it was a holy grail for my combo/sensitive oily skin.  I fear they may have changed the formula though, after a few months I noticed after repurchasing it wasn't working as well for me so I switched off of it.  Every now and again I'll try it to see if it'll ever be the cleanser I once fell in love with.  Wouldn't repurchase again.
Crystal Y.
I received this in my Sephora Play box and it's AMAZING!!! My pores, on my nose especially, look totally cleaned out. The rest of my pores seem to look smaller or blurred out almost. My face feels super clean afterwards. There is no fragrance to it and worth every penny to purchase.
member-84a8f05f9
new york
my favorite face wash ever!!! always minimized my pores and prevents me from breaking out. Love how much product is in the packaging. I have been using for a year now.
Alessandra C.
I received this in my PLAY by Sephora box and I really liked it. It definitely dries everything out, so I use a light moisturizer with it and don't use it every day (I try and do every other day). Bought the full size version and I actually add a drop of water to it before using and it gets a really great soapy lather. You could easily keep it in its normal gel form.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.