BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
I got this recently in my Sephora play box and I love it. I use it two - three days a week. It thoroughly cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh. My skin hasn't been breaking out since I've started using it. The consistency is a bit different but you get used to it. Great product. Must try out more from this brand.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Not too impressed with this. Ive tried it out a few times and haven't noticed any real differance in my skin. I expect more for something that is labeled a deep cleanser and for the higher price. My pours didn't appear smaller, just seemed like an expensive version of low end drug store face wash.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
I have been using this for a week now and I love it. I have oily skin and sometimes I get cystic acne. This has cleared my current acne and I have not seen an new pimples since I stated using it. I use this in combination with the matte moisturizer and the exfoliating pads.
Brandy G.
For $18 this product lasts forever and is super worth it. It makes your skin feel super clean without that drying feeling and it smells nice and helps with breakouts in my opinion. I bought this at Sephora an embarrassingly long time ago and it has lasted me so long! You only need a bit and it lathers up. I have recommended this to friends of mine who have also loved this cleanser.
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
I have tried this cleanser on several different occasions. First, I tried it by just using my hands. It felt really weird because this cleanser is so thick. I didn't feel like it was cleaning. Then, I tried it with my clarisonic. It just kind of soaked into it. Then finally, I tried it with my luna. It actually worked. It felt like it was actually cleaning my face. However, it broke me out. I just don't think it was good for my skin type.
Angelina M.
Midland, TX
this face wash is great! it can be a little drying but i feel it really gives my skin a deep clean. it doesn't cause me to break out at all and it's a great price.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I use a ton of products on my face so it's hard to figure out with ones are helping when I have random break outs. I use this in the shower, a couple times a week, and it's not bad. I did notice that it helps clean out my pores, and it does leave a nice smooth finish, as FAB products usually do.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My favorite cleanser ever! I trust first aid beauty for all my skin care products because they are just extremely high quality. This takes of my makeup extremely well while also cleaning my face and making sure my pores are nice and cleaned out. Love love love red clay!
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
I use the travel size cleanser for when I'm on vacation as well as regular size for home. That explains my love for this product! I find that any product with clay grabs on to impurities with such as force. Truly is one of the better cleansers. My face is oily and I feel very refreshed after using it.
Beth S.
This stuff is amazing!! It really gives me such a deep clean and doesn't irritate me at all. My skin feels so great after use!! I do find the gel to be a little messy when it come out of the tube (I end up always getting it all over the counter) but I completely don't mind because this product is so effective.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.