BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
diana v.
wasco, CA
I love this the smell is good and it really deep cleans your face it met my expectations and id use it to remove my makeup as well too with my proactiv spin brush recommend this if your really trying to deep clean
Celina M.
I absolutely lived this product! It was gentle and really helped smooth out my face. Using this product cleaned my face and helped with acne. I 100% recommend this product if you are looking for a gentle cleanser!
Valerie A.
Love hate it. Sometimes I feel like it helps my skin but I sometimes feels like it does nothing for me. The packing is nice but again packaging really isn't a prime factor into
Whether I'd buy a product or not!!
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I got this on my sephora box for july and I was very surprised with this product, I mean who wants face wash instead of make up but I can tell you this is my favorite thing on the box! It is gentle on the skin and actually, I have very oily skin but this really helps keep my face under control. I usually use it every morning before applying makeup. btw, I will totally buy it again!
Claire G.
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and I actually really like it. It feels good I my face but I wish it would have a bit more description on how long to have it on and stuff. Not only that but this product is supposed to clean out your pores or something and I just don't see that happening. I've been using this one a day for a week now and leaving it on for 3-5 minutes. Makes my skin feel tight and clean though so that's a major part in why I like it. New spring favorite I guess since it isn't so bad.
I really liked how this product smelled. It was this slight hint of peppermint. I didn't feel it on my face, you could just smell it. I used this product for my double cleanse technique I use everyday. My makeup washed right off the first time, but went in for a second one each time. It was not drying which I enjoyed since I have dry skin. Overall, it does its job well.
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
I like the faciwl cleanser.  It did its job and removed the daily dirt and grim from my face.  There wasn't a noticeable smell.  However it dried my skin out with extended use.
Diana P.
This is literally my favorite cleanser in the whole wide world. Perfect for acne oily skin, your face feels really clean after. My skin is sensitive and this product works great with it. It's a good product for a good price. If you want something to work well you do have to pay a good price. I would purchase this product again, especially when it runs out.
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
my favorite cleanser! i started using this about a year and a half ago and haven't gotten tired of it at all. I've repurchased 4 times and can't see myself ever changing cleansers. It takes off all my makeup easily, smells nice, leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out, and i rarely get any acne!. I have oily skin and i feel like this has helped with keeping the oilyness to a minimum. I use it twice a day religiously and have seen excellent results! definitely recommend!
Allie P.
Gardendale, AL
Review for: Travel Size more...
I have very sensitive skin and have to be very careful what I use when cleansing. This stuff is amazing. I had zero irritation, and my skin felt very clean and refreshed. I used it before bed and when I woke in the morning my skin still felt great and clean. I also noticed a big difference in a couple blemishes that had popped out from stress. I'm a fan.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.