BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Marina G.
Falls City, TX
This cleanser has become something rare to me. It's a wonderfully thick red cleanser that foams up to a very nice lather. But what's great about it is it whisks away oil, mattifies, and purifies the skin without leaving your face feeling tight. And I saw results from just switching this one product in my skincare routine after just one week. My skin has never felt so alive! One hundred percent would recommend to anyone and it will be a definite repurchase!!
Anita S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I receive this from a friend, it wow! I love it. It made my face feel so fresh and clean. I love that it made my face tingle alittle but wow! My face never felt cleaner til I used this!
Peyton L.
harleysville
This product is a great cleanser but had no lasting effects on my skin health. Got it in my Ipsy bag and really enjoyed it- paired it with my Clarisonic and exfoliated with it
Jenelle E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this cleanser! It's definitely one of my favorites because my face feels so soft and clean afterwards. The only thing I don't like is that it burns you eyes sooooo bad.
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
This is a great mask for shrinking down pores and tightening face before applying makeup. I've used this for over a year and still continue to repurchase. Would recommend.
karoly A.
Oakland, CA
I recieved a small sample of the Frost Aid Beauty skin deep cleanser from sephora and fell in love with it. I never had a face cleanser like this one before. It removes all my makeup and excess oils on my face without drying my skin. It leaves me skin smooth and I notice that it reduces my blemishes. For that reason I had to purchase the full size.
Amanda P.
Hardinsburg
I received this product in my ipsy bag and it made my skin feel super nice! I had never tried a cleanser with the red clay before but it didn’t break my skin out and it wasn’t harsh. I will continue to use it and maybe even buy a full size when I run out.
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
This made my skin feel really clean but was too harsh for my face. I felt a bit of a burning sensation when I used it! However, the end result was super clean and soft skin, so I can see how it could be great for some people!
Taylor C.
North Liberty, IA
Been using this product with my foreo facial cleanser once daily. I notice a slight difference in my acne, but not too much. It does leave my face feeling smooth though.
Kirsten L.
I LOVE this!!! I have combination/problematic skin and this along with their radiance pads and ultra repair cream have done wonders for my face. Within a week of using this I was being asked what I was using because it cleared my skin up so well and just helped my complexion overall. I'm going on 2 months of use and I've barely had any breakouts even during my period. I'd highly recommend this line in general! I can't wait to try their other products in the future.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.