BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Melissa H.
Selmer, TN
I've been using this product for over 2 months now. I have combo, acne prone skin and so many products break me out. It's rare that I find something that doesn't break me out, dry me out, make me more oily, or make my skin super sensitive. This cleanser balances my skin so well! It makes my skin feel so clean without stripping it. It balances me out so I am not too oily or dried out. This is my new holy grail!
Daylyn B.
I really enjoy this product. I received it in an ipsy bag and I think the smell of the product is fabulous. I also like the deeper clean I get from this product over the regular face wash. Decently priced too
Alex R.
Macomb
This has been my go to cleanser for a little over a year now. It’s really gentle, but leaves your skin feeling extremely clean as well. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or extremely dry which is good because I have combination skin.
member-7d50a
I have been using this product basically the whole summer and it made my skin look so good! I have been having bad break outs this summer and have tried a lot of different products but this one was the only one that made a HUGE difference it cleared my skin so fast! Definitely recommend if having a break out or dry sensitive skin!
Tara S.
Hayward, CA
My skin feels so CLEAN. So smooth and healthy so far so good. Definitely worth the money I spent. I'm on day two only but I feel like this will help my recent skin problems like big pores and oily skin.
Mary M.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve been looking for a really good cleanser to use and a coworker recommended it to me and I’m really enjoying it so far. It’s not too harsh and my face has been feeling smooth and healthy since using it. She only gave me the travel size but as soon as I’m run out of this one, I’m absolutely going to buy the full size!FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Purifying Mask with Red Clay
Marisol H.
Park city , IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT . If you are currently struggling with acne definitely give this a try but don’t give up on it use it continuously. It’s a very nice packaging. I would buy this again no matter what
Julia G.
Charlotte
I enjoyed this product, it has a red color and cute shimmering flecks that don’t adhere to the skin which is super great. The formula is gentle but I felt that it left a sort of sheen on my skin and it was hard to remove the residue.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I just recently purchased this product around Christmas 2017. I wear foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, beauty oils, eyebrow pomade, lipstick, face powder, and setting spray all in my makeup routine. This is the ONLY makeup remover/mask/facial cleaner I use and it takes it all off leaving no residue behind. My holy Grail, I love it so much!!!
Alexis R.
Davis
I’ve been using this product for about a year and have repurchased it once already. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts a long time. I’m not sure I can claim this cleanser has helped with breakouts or clear pores. I don’t dislike the product by any means, but I may try out a cheaper skin cleanser after my current bottle runs out and see if I come running back or not.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.