BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristi T.
Spring, TX
One of my favorite cleansers for a super deep clean. Great for oily or acne prone skin. Leaves the skin feeling so clean but not too tight or drying. Definitely would repurchase!
Mercé C.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
If you have ever experienced your skin burning or peeling, red or very irritated, the red clay mask is for you! It soothes and calms skin within 5-10 minutes. Apply a even layer all over your face and let it set there until dry. Do some housework and then peel it off. I enjoy leaving mine on for a half hour and coming back to reveal my gorgeous balanced skin. When they named this product FAB (First Aid Beauty) they really meant First Aid. It rescues you from e symptoms of aggravation very effectively. Use every other day if you would like!
Emily N.
Oneonta, AL
 I have oily skin and minor acne every so often. Adding this product into my skincare routine cleared up the acne for a while, but caused overdrying after 2 weeks of daily use.
Molly C.
This is a nice gentle cleanser. As someone who has extremely oily skin, I felt like it didn't cause my skin to be any more oily and it did a good job at cleansing my skin with the use of a clarisonic.
Marina G.
Falls City, TX
This cleanser has become something rare to me. It's a wonderfully thick red cleanser that foams up to a very nice lather. But what's great about it is it whisks away oil, mattifies, and purifies the skin without leaving your face feeling tight. And I saw results from just switching this one product in my skincare routine after just one week. My skin has never felt so alive! One hundred percent would recommend to anyone and it will be a definite repurchase!!
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
Pretty good cleanser...especially if you struggle with acne. I get the occasional flare up every now and then so I dont use this much anymore.

If you struggle with acne make this your go to face wash.
Peyton L.
harleysville
Review for: Travel Size more...
This product is a great cleanser but had no lasting effects on my skin health. Got it in my Ipsy bag and really enjoyed it- paired it with my Clarisonic and exfoliated with it
Jenelle E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this cleanser! It's definitely one of my favorites because my face feels so soft and clean afterwards. The only thing I don't like is that it burns you eyes sooooo bad.
Alex V.
Toledo, OH
This is a great mask for shrinking down pores and tightening face before applying makeup. I've used this for over a year and still continue to repurchase. Would recommend.
karoly A.
Oakland, CA
I recieved a small sample of the Frost Aid Beauty skin deep cleanser from sephora and fell in love with it. I never had a face cleanser like this one before. It removes all my makeup and excess oils on my face without drying my skin. It leaves me skin smooth and I notice that it reduces my blemishes. For that reason I had to purchase the full size.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.