BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
my favorite cleanser! i started using this about a year and a half ago and haven't gotten tired of it at all. I've repurchased 4 times and can't see myself ever changing cleansers. It takes off all my makeup easily, smells nice, leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out, and i rarely get any acne!. I have oily skin and i feel like this has helped with keeping the oilyness to a minimum. I use it twice a day religiously and have seen excellent results! definitely recommend!
Ciara W.
Arlington
I use this product every morning, it makes my skin feel like new after the collection of oils it gets at night. I love how clean my skin stays after I brought this product.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I received a sample of this in a recent Sephora Playbox, and I LOVE it! Planning to buy a full size this week when I'm near Sephora. I love it particularly for my chin, which has huge pores and is prone to acne and redness. First Aid seems to be the perfect cleanser to keep my skin soft and moisturized, but get the skin really CLEAN. This is a winner!
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have very oily skin and am always nervous to try new things. I'm super happy I tried this. My first time trying it, I used it at night. Typically when I wake up in the morning, my skin would already be oily, but it wasn't. I really like how soft my skin felt & it didn't dry my skin out. I'm excited to see how my skin feels after continuous use!
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This cleanser works so well with my skin! I got it in a kit with the mattifying gel and the purifying mask. This leaves my skin feeling super clean without giving me a super tight and dry feeling. I will definitely repurchase the full size when I run out of my sample size. I definitely feel like this helps control the oil on my face.
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
I received a tube of this in a Play by Sephora box and like it. I've tried several products from this brand and am impressed. I used this at night to take off my makeup and it does a great job, I dont even need a toner for leftover residue. The only downside is it leaves my skin dry and tight and I need a heavy moisturizer to balance.
Janet J.
New York
This is a great cleanser - it gets off most everything, including waterproof eye makeup (though usually not 100%, not that any cleanser is). It does not feel overdrying either. The only thing I do not like is that it contains a foaming agent, which makes it satisfying to use but which I know is not great for the skin. I don't necessarily notice anything special about the red clay formula (it feels like every other cleanser), but it does work and I enjoy using it.
Caeli D.
I usually dont get super excited over face wash. I received this in my sephora play box and honestly I dont always try the face washes. I tried this one and instantly fell in love. This face wash is actually gentle, when I smelled it I didn't think it would be. The gives my face a nice and clean feel and removes my makeup nicely.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I got this recently in my Sephora play box and I love it. I use it two - three days a week. It thoroughly cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh. My skin hasn't been breaking out since I've started using it. The consistency is a bit different but you get used to it. Great product. Must try out more from this brand.
Cassie C.
I love the First Aid Beauty deep cleanser with red clay! I have very oily skin, and this cleanser makes my skin feel clean and keeps it clear of acne. It can be purchased at Sephora for $24. It is pricey, but it's well worth it if you have problematic skin. It might be too drying if you have dry/combo skin, but it's great for oily skin!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.