BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlynn C.
Wiggins, MS
Ok, let me tell y'all that this is my most FAVORITE product ever! This stuff takes off any residue of makeup or dirt and makes my skin feel baby smooth! You gotta try it!
Lauren M.
I got this as a sample from an Ulta purchase, and OMG!!! I keep it in my shower, so I use it quite a bit. I love the tingle on my face, and it cleans everything out great.
Kathryn p.
Highland , MI
I like this cleanser a lot. It smells really good and it's a good texture. It leaves my face feeling clean, no residue. It does tend to leak out when upside down though.
Emily G.
Texarkana, TX
I saw IMMEDIATE RESULTS with this cleanser!! I expected the clay to mean it was thick, but it's not! It's very easily applied, I'm a first time user and will use again!
Destiny B.
I would rate this a 3 because after useing it my face feels like its new and refreshed. I feel like it is gentle on your skin but the effect isn't what I'm looking for.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I got this as a sample and I loved it!! It works so well and I must say I love this brand!! I didn’t care too much for the smell but it did the job well! I think you can find this at Sephora!
Marie H.
This is my absolute favorite cleanser because my skin can be very sensitive and it removes excess oils which often build up around my T-Zone & it helps unclog my pores
Sandra K.
Chino Hills
A little bit goes a long way.  Always leaves my face nice and clean.  I often use it with my Clarisonic and my face is very happy. I love the clay that this cleanser has.
Amber L.
Rochester , MN
It's ok.. I definitely wouldn't say it helped my Oily skin. I feel it made it worse. It really cleaned my face and made it feel fresh but didn't help with oil control.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
I've been using this product for awhile now, and started using it when my skin wasn't doing so well (super oily no matter what I did and breakouts/clogged pores) I have noticed somewhat of improvement. Although it hasn't cleared my skin completely, I have noticed a reduction in clogged and congested pores. I have also noticed my skin is slightly less oily (not completely but not as bad as before) overall I like this product and will continue to search for something to pair with it (probably will try pairing it with the first aid red clay mask)
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.