BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I got this as a sample and I loved it!! It works so well and I must say I love this brand!! I didn’t care too much for the smell but it did the job well! I think you can find this at Sephora!
Marie H.
This is my absolute favorite cleanser because my skin can be very sensitive and it removes excess oils which often build up around my T-Zone & it helps unclog my pores
Sandra K.
Chino Hills
A little bit goes a long way.  Always leaves my face nice and clean.  I often use it with my Clarisonic and my face is very happy. I love the clay that this cleanser has.
Amber L.
Rochester , MN
It's ok.. I definitely wouldn't say it helped my Oily skin. I feel it made it worse. It really cleaned my face and made it feel fresh but didn't help with oil control.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I've been using this product for awhile now, and started using it when my skin wasn't doing so well (super oily no matter what I did and breakouts/clogged pores) I have noticed somewhat of improvement. Although it hasn't cleared my skin completely, I have noticed a reduction in clogged and congested pores. I have also noticed my skin is slightly less oily (not completely but not as bad as before) overall I like this product and will continue to search for something to pair with it (probably will try pairing it with the first aid red clay mask)
Alexia H.
Love this product. Really cleanses your skin and helps decrease my oilyness. Theres no smell and it goes on and comes off very easily. It only requires a small drop so it lasts for a long time and I use it every night.
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
My skin felt really clean after using this product but did feel a little too stripping in my opinion. Aside from that if did a good jod of cleaning my face and had no breakouts from this.
Meaghan J.
Birmingham
Absolutely loved this product! Left my skin feeling velvety smooth and helped declog my pores. I purchased it at Ulta beauty! Definitely think the price is worth it!
Tashicka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I really like this wash! I have combo skin and its gentle on my face and my preteen daughter uses it too. It went beyond my expectations and it's got a good price tag!
Susan P.
I absolutely love this stuff! My skin is combination... I am oily and acne prone but also tend to have dry patches. My skin gets oily in the summer and more dry in the winter. I also have fairly sensitive skin. FAB products have never let me down! All their products are amazing. This cleanser is so perfect. It does not make my skin feel dry or tight at all, but it really clears up my clogged pores. My skin looks much more radiant and clear since I've started using this.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.