BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashlyn S.
Clears up my skin and makes it feel squeaky clean. I saw quick improvements in my breakouts! I received this in my ipsy bag but I will defining be purchasing when I run out
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I love this!! This has made such a difference in my skin, I can definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with oily acne and even blocked pores, this does wonders!!!!
Kaitlynn C.
Perkinston, MS
Ok, let me tell y'all that this is my most FAVORITE product ever! This stuff takes off any residue of makeup or dirt and makes my skin feel baby smooth! You gotta try it!
Makayla V.
I recently got this product this month in my Ipsy bag subscription and would love to purchase the full size. It cleanses my poors deep and has worked wonders on my skin. I totally recommend.
Lauren M.
I got this as a sample from an Ulta purchase, and OMG!!! I keep it in my shower, so I use it quite a bit. I love the tingle on my face, and it cleans everything out great.
Kathryn p.
Novi, MI
I like this cleanser a lot. It smells really good and it's a good texture. It leaves my face feeling clean, no residue. It does tend to leak out when upside down though.
Sandra K.
Chino Hills
A little bit goes a long way.  Always leaves my face nice and clean.  I often use it with my Clarisonic and my face is very happy. I love the clay that this cleanser has.
Emily G.
Texarkana, TX
I saw IMMEDIATE RESULTS with this cleanser!! I expected the clay to mean it was thick, but it's not! It's very easily applied, I'm a first time user and will use again!
Destiny B.
I would rate this a 3 because after useing it my face feels like its new and refreshed. I feel like it is gentle on your skin but the effect isn't what I'm looking for.
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I got this as a sample and I loved it!! It works so well and I must say I love this brand!! I didn’t care too much for the smell but it did the job well! I think you can find this at Sephora!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.