BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
First aid beauty is an amazing skin care brand! I especially use this one when in the shower. I cleanse my face, shoulders, neck, and arms. Really gets deep clean. My pores are noticeably smaller after use.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
This cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin. It doesn't leave a film over skin like the original one does so I would think its good for combo to oily as well this cleanser is a fab.
Melissa B.
Bentonville , AR
I got a sample of this a couple months ago in my Play by Sephora Box. I loved it so much, I went and bought a bottle. It feels great when I'm massaging it lightly in my skin. I can definitely tell a difference when I wash it off. My face feels so clean and it definitely helps to remove the excess oils on my face! It's almost like an at home mini facial. I have breakout tendencies. It seems to help with them. The reason for 4 stars? When I skip a day or two of this and use something else, I can definitely tell a difference! I get more redness & breakouts. But, at the price point, I can't afford to use it twice daily everyday.
Katie N.
Coppell, TX
I love this product! I have acne prone combination skin and this product definitely helped with my oily t zone. It was for sure worth the price as the size of the bottle goes a long way. Would buy again!
Ash V.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
ive been using this for as long as i can remember and I love it. i have combo skin and I double cleanse. I use this after an oil cleanser. my fave feels clean but not dried out
Julie B.
North Walpole
Review for: Travel Size more...
I received this a few months ago as a sample size in my Ipsy bag. I think it smells really good and my face feels clean after. I’m not sure if it reduces my oiliness. I would consider buying it again.
nassay j.
I love this cleanser, it's gentle enough where it doesn't irritate my skin, but strong enough where it leaves my skin feeling as clean as it could be. Definitely recommend it.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Review for: Travel Size more...
I received this as a sample in one of my monthly subscription beauty boxes, I was overall very satisfied it was gentle but effective and left my skin feeling clean and smooth
aLLy F.
Bristol , PA
Great cleansing product. My new go to in the shower I love to use it because it helps me on Clock my poor and really clean my face without stripping it and making it to dry.
Ashlyn S.
Clears up my skin and makes it feel squeaky clean. I saw quick improvements in my breakouts! I received this in my ipsy bag but I will defining be purchasing when I run out
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.