BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Mackenzie M.
Boston, MA
Best cleanser I've ever used! I have sensitive, combination skin that can be oily in the t-zone, but dehydrated in other areas. This is the first cleanser I've ever used that manages the oil I have in my t-zone without over drying the rest of my skin and making it sting or peel. There is also no scent which means no irritation for those of you who also have sensitive skin like me. I'm on my second bottle and I will continue to buy. Obsessed is an understatement!
Shanay H.
I received this as a sample from I believe Ipsy bag. I have just had it and didn't try it for awhile. I recently went on a mini vacation and threw this inside my travel bag... Omg. I'm in love. This is truly a deep cleanser. It has cleaned my face and I see improvements with just the small sample. It is a thick gel like consistency. You use it like you would any other cleanser. ( wet face, apply, lather, rinse) it's not too harsh on my sensitive skin.. Over all I would recommend this to anyone.
McKenzie L.
Binghamton
I absolutely love this product! I use this in the winter when my skin is at it's worst! This product I think it best for combination skin! This facial wash helped heal and stop breakouts super fast on my face!
• A.
Novato, CA
Such a miracle product!!! Used it for horrible hormonal pimples on my chin under my chin. Can’t believe this product cleaned my face and made the pimples vanish in less than 3 uses
Miranda G.
One of my favorite cleansers to use ima daily basis! This doesn't strip my sling and it makes my skin feel nice and clean. I will say I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, I wish it came in a pump as there will be left over product on the opening.
Jeannette O.
I'm not sure how committed I feel to this product but I liked it just enough I suppose. It's a gel cleanser with a slight shimmer from the red clay. Clay tends to be wonderfully detoxifying for your skin. Something that I always need! I My skin didn't feel incredibly different. It lathers up nicely and I find it useful with my Clarisonic Mia or Foreo Luna. If you want something that gives you a deeper clean feeling with clay, I would go for the Glamglow Cleanser in the white tube.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
I received the sample size of this product in my Play! By Sephora box. I have combo to dry skin, and I felt that this dried my face out TOO much. I'm more on the dry side which is why this didn't work out for me. It smells nice and is a red gel like texture that turns into a nice lather. I would say that this is much more suited for oily to very oily skin. It did not cause any irritation or acne as far as I can tell. UPDATE: this product caused a few breakouts and worsened some current acne.
Kristi T.
Spring, TX
One of my favorite cleansers for a super deep clean. Great for oily or acne prone skin. Leaves the skin feeling so clean but not too tight or drying. Definitely would repurchase!
Mercé C.
If you have ever experienced your skin burning or peeling, red or very irritated, the red clay mask is for you! It soothes and calms skin within 5-10 minutes. Apply a even layer all over your face and let it set there until dry. Do some housework and then peel it off. I enjoy leaving mine on for a half hour and coming back to reveal my gorgeous balanced skin. When they named this product FAB (First Aid Beauty) they really meant First Aid. It rescues you from e symptoms of aggravation very effectively. Use every other day if you would like!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Just an amazing product!! I received it in my Ipsy August glambag. I also requested this sample through emailing Ipsy the month before the glambag came out. So I was super excited to try this product. First, I used an Oil of Olay exfoliate cloth and wiped my face. Next, I used steam to open up my pores. I, then applied the product. It felt great on my skin. After I washed it off, I noticed it was a lot thicker than most cleaners I've used in the past. My face didn't feel dried out at all. Try it, you will love it!!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.