BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mariah N.
Omaha, NE
This makes my skin feel so soft and smooth after a single wash! It keeps my acne at bay and really works well at controlling oil. The squeeze tube is nice because you don't get to much out when you squeeze either.
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
This is one of the best faces washes i’ve used. I got a sample in my ipsy bag and then purchased the full size. It has a cooling sensation when applied and gets a very deep cleanse. Is very good at removing foundation. After use my face feels extremely refreshed.
Courtney J.
My go-to cleanser. I use this as a second step after I use a different cleanser, micelar water or makeup wipes to remove makeup. This makes my skin feel clean without being too drying.
Brianna B.
I received this product in a ipsy bag. It kind of felt like I was putting sticky candy on my face. So it felt kind of gross. It actually did a pretty good job at cleaning my face and my face felt super smooth after.
Kaya M.
Most skincare products don’t actually clear my skin but i can definitely verify for my skin that this product is amazing! It makes my skin baby soft, it cleared my acne and my skin less oily.
Ely V.
I felt so happy with this, it didnt clog my pores, made my skin feel smooth and look radiant but i ordered it online and it had a funky smell to it. other than that, amazing product.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I received this product in my Ipsy bag. It smells nice and was gently on my skin while still feeling clean! I would definitely recommend it and I plan to buy the full size product .
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay this is really good stuff. I bought it for my husbands oily skin and it really does clean out his pores completely
Lily V.
Indianapolis
I used this for the summer of 2016 because I suddenly started having some oil issues with my face. This is what the lady at sephora recommend me and I loved it. It does tend to dry out your face so make sure you moisturize extra after use.
Kati J.
This irritated my skin quite badly. I have somewhat sensitive skins but usually I'm okay with skin masks but this basically burnt my face. It probably won't do that to everyone but I won't be using it again.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.