BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #75 in Facial Cleansers

• Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love this product. Starts as a nice gel texture, lathers and rinses off nicely. This is one of my favorite and go to cleansers. Feel like I can trust it to keep my breakouts under control. No complaints.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
I started using this when my skin began to break out. I got it as a sample in my Sephora box. I loved the way my skin felt after I washed with this. It was like using a mask every night when I used it.
mikaella m.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is definitely a deep cleanser and purifies your skin + pores. I noticed that I never really had clogged pores and had less pimples/acne when using this cleanser.FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Tanya B.
Bakersfield
I don't think there's anything particularly special about this cleanser. It does it's job of cleaning your face but nothing's special, especially for the price. I wouldn't but again only cause I didn't notice a big change in my skin
Insha K.
I've tried this cleanser as both a sample and a full size and I love it! I would say that it leaves your skin feeling a little dry but I love that it really makes you feel like everything has been cleaned off.
Sara C.
This cleanser has saved me from adult acne! It lasts forever because you only need a pea sized amount. It lathers nicely and doesn't have medicinal smell. It is super gentle, yet makes me face feel like it has never been cleaner!
Jenna F.
Davenport, FL
Love this face wash! I was worried it would stain my clarisonic face brush but luckily it turns to white when washing. I haven't noticed much of a difference with the oily skin, but I definitely like the way it makes my skin feel!
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I just recently bought this! And I have only used it once. But I can already tell I'm gonna love it! It's definitely not cheap but it's so worth the price!! I think I'll definitely be repurchasing
Michelle Y.
I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin after using this product. I didn’t feel that this cleanser helped cleared up my pipes either. Other than that It did the job but wasn’t anything special
Hillary L.
Lafayette, LA
Got introduced to this brand through Ipsy. This is my absolute favorite cleanser. I love how it makes my skin feel and smells good too. I actually look forward to washing my face when I have this!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.