BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Michelle Y.
I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin after using this product. I didn’t feel that this cleanser helped cleared up my pipes either. Other than that It did the job but wasn’t anything special
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I just recently bought this! And I have only used it once. But I can already tell I'm gonna love it! It's definitely not cheap but it's so worth the price!! I think I'll definitely be repurchasing
Jessica P.
PORTLAND
Smelled really good and made my skin feel clean without overdrying. I got mine as a sample in an Ipsy bag but I would definitely consider buying the full size. At least for the sample the packaging was easy to use and I enjoy having a travel sized version to take with me.
Sara C.
This cleanser has saved me from adult acne! It lasts forever because you only need a pea sized amount. It lathers nicely and doesn't have medicinal smell. It is super gentle, yet makes me face feel like it has never been cleaner!
Shelby P.
Waltonville, IL
I also got this in an Ipsy bag! I use this one when my skin is the devil and acting up!! It takes care of excess oils and unclogs my pores. This is definitely a holy grail for me. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Leaves my skin feeling super soft and hasn't broken out my sensitive skin yet. I have only been using this for a few weeks but it is something I am looking to keep in my skin care routine.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
I'm a huge fan of this cleanser for when I'm going through a break out. Cleanses deep in your pores but doesn't overly dry the skin I got mine from an ipsy bag and loved it so much I went to sephora to get the full sized bottle
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Absolutely love this cleanser. I have large pores and they are always clogged with dirt and grime and this keeps my pores clean and leaves me feeling refreshed. The packaging is convenient and the price point is very reasonable.
Brooke W.
This does take off your makeup and clean your skin but I do not care for the consistency.  It is like rubbing honey on your face.  I probably wouldn't repurchase but it's not necessarily a bad cleanser.  It's red and has like really tiny glitter in it with is kinda cool.
Jordan M.
I was suggested this cleanser by a girl at Sephora..and boy am I glad that I tried it out! It really helped clear up the acne that I had going, all while not irritating my sensitive skin! This is definitely a repurchase for me!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.