BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leah  C.
Independence, OH
I bought this off a recommendation from a Sephora employee and I like it. The employee raved about how it would clear up my skin and I didn't really notice a huge difference. It's not bad but I was a little disappointed after having it hyped up.
Sydney L.
I really love this cleanser. I have oily, acne prone skin but this doesn't dry me out in the winter. Perfect for using with my clarisonic and a little goes a long way!
April H.
I redeemed my Ipsy points for a sample size of this and I absolutely love it. I enjoy the red clay and it definitely strips my face of oils. I don’t use this everyday but every other day. First aid beauty has really affordable products with cute packaging.
Adriana F.
North Platte , NE
One of the best facial cleansers I have ever used!!!! I love the scent, has a clean medicinal scent, really does a great job and cleansing skin my skin feels CLEAN after use but doesn't strip and feel super drying
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
The red clay is soothing and really makes my skin feel squeaky clean . I did buy it on Sephora app on sale for $10 (included a body soap bar) . I will be purchasing again even if it's full price . I was very satisfied!
Mallory W.
Waco
I love using this especially at the end of the day when my face feels especially dirty or oily. It leaves it feeling clean and tight. This might not be the cleanser for you if you have dry skin. I purchased at Sephora! I will be repurchasing.
Becki J.
Louisville, KY
I really loved it. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It felt smoother and better than any mask that I have used before. I love all of the First Aid products and love that it caters to sensitive skin.
Melanie B.
Spring Hill
Love this cleanser!! Has a yummy slightly spicy scent to it, and my face felt thoroughly cleansed afterwards without my skin being totally deprived of the natural oils I do need on my face. Highly recommend!
Kira S.
Raleigh, NC
This cleanser really deep cleans my pores exactly like it says it will. It also has an amazing, refreshing scent so I prefer to use it when i wake up in the morning. It adds a nice glow to my skin, which I like.
Katie T.
Louisville , KY
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
I love the first aid beauty brand but sadly this cleanser didn’t work for me. It inflamed my cystic acne and almost caused more breakouts which was really surprising considering I adore the mask in the same line.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.