BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #38 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sofia C.
Woburn, MA
Red clay cleanser stains everything and didn't work well for my skin. Have a friend that swears by it however so can't give it too low of a review. Is one of those products that works for some and not for others.
Nikkk R.
Saint albans, WV
I received a sample in my ipsy box and I love it! It does foam up and nice cleanser. My boyfriend has even noticed my pores on my nose are less noticeable. I'm going to for sure buy this and keep using it daily.
Christina N.
I loved this stuff. It did wonders for my skin. I dont know if it was supposed to help with this, but my combination skin kinda evened out a little after about a month of using it. I really need to get some more.
Rachel B.
Charleston , WV
This cleanser is amazing!! It looks and feels and smells so natural and nice. I've washed a full face of makeup off with just a dime sized amount, works so well! Love it love it love it! Seriously obsessed.
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
This product is VERY thick out of the tube, but once you work it into your face, it spreads really easy. My skin felt super clean and refreshed after using this; even after wearing a full face of makeup that day.
Kristin K.
Pine Island, MN
I thought this product worked pretty good for taking off my face makeup. It cleared all my foundation and powders, but didn't do the best for waterproof eye makeup. Overall it left my face feeling really clean.
Maisie L.
Henderson, NV
Love this cleanser! It gives me the best fresh washed feeling. It really gets in your pores I purchase it at ulta which is very convenient and it has a price tag that doesn't break the bank. Definitely recommend
Leah  C.
Independence, OH
I bought this off a recommendation from a Sephora employee and I like it. The employee raved about how it would clear up my skin and I didn't really notice a huge difference. It's not bad but I was a little disappointed after having it hyped up.
Sydney L.
I really love this cleanser. I have oily, acne prone skin but this doesn't dry me out in the winter. Perfect for using with my clarisonic and a little goes a long way!
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
The red clay is soothing and really makes my skin feel squeaky clean . I did buy it on Sephora app on sale for $10 (included a body soap bar) . I will be purchasing again even if it's full price . I was very satisfied!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.