BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
I highly recommend this product I love it so much it has made my skin feel so nice and soft and I have seen a visible difference with my skins appearance after using this product I 100% would recommend this product
Alejandra N.
I got this product in my last ipsy bag (sample size). I love it, this gel really clears my skin and dries the excess of oil on it. It's a light gel. I would definitely add it to my face cleaning routine.
Brittney T.
Holliston, MA
I was excited to try this because I had read such great reviews on it. However I was deeply disappointed. It didn't even feel like it was cleaning my face. It was a mediocre face wash at best. I would not buy or recommend this to anyone.
Steffany B.
Mobile
Cleansed my skin very well, but didn't do any detoxifying or cleansing for acne as it claimed it would. For me, it acted just as many cleansers from the drugstore have in the past, for half the price!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Love this product. Starts as a nice gel texture, lathers and rinses off nicely. This is one of my favorite and go to cleansers. Feel like I can trust it to keep my breakouts under control. No complaints.
Brooklynn H.
Brookings, SD
I am obsessed with this cleanser. The smell is intense and wakes me up in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft! I especially like using it after exfoliating in the shower as well.
Shawna W.
New Castle
This deep cleanser is incredible! The other one with red clay wasn’t as effective, but this deep cleanser one is amazing. My skin feels soooo clean after using this product and I will purchase again!
Insha K.
I've tried this cleanser as both a sample and a full size and I love it! I would say that it leaves your skin feeling a little dry but I love that it really makes you feel like everything has been cleaned off.
Tanya B.
Bakersfield
I don't think there's anything particularly special about this cleanser. It does it's job of cleaning your face but nothing's special, especially for the price. I wouldn't but again only cause I didn't notice a big change in my skin
mikaella m.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is definitely a deep cleanser and purifies your skin + pores. I noticed that I never really had clogged pores and had less pimples/acne when using this cleanser.FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.