BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard , WV
I received a sample in my ipsy box and I love it! It does foam up and nice cleanser. My boyfriend has even noticed my pores on my nose are less noticeable. I'm going to for sure buy this and keep using it daily.
Sofia C.
Andover, MA
Red clay cleanser stains everything and didn't work well for my skin. Have a friend that swears by it however so can't give it too low of a review. Is one of those products that works for some and not for others.
Maisie L.
Henderson, NV
Love this cleanser! It gives me the best fresh washed feeling. It really gets in your pores I purchase it at ulta which is very convenient and it has a price tag that doesn't break the bank. Definitely recommend
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
This product is VERY thick out of the tube, but once you work it into your face, it spreads really easy. My skin felt super clean and refreshed after using this; even after wearing a full face of makeup that day.
Christina N.
I loved this stuff. It did wonders for my skin. I dont know if it was supposed to help with this, but my combination skin kinda evened out a little after about a month of using it. I really need to get some more.
Kristin K.
Pine island , MN
I thought this product worked pretty good for taking off my face makeup. It cleared all my foundation and powders, but didn't do the best for waterproof eye makeup. Overall it left my face feeling really clean.
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
The red clay is soothing and really makes my skin feel squeaky clean . I did buy it on Sephora app on sale for $10 (included a body soap bar) . I will be purchasing again even if it's full price . I was very satisfied!
Mary F.
Hopatcong , NJ
This is one of the best face washes I’ve ever used. My face feels amazing after I use this stuff and it’s helped my breakouts. The price isn’t bad and it lasts a few months with washing your face twice a day.
Leah  C.
Independence, OH
I bought this off a recommendation from a Sephora employee and I like it. The employee raved about how it would clear up my skin and I didn't really notice a huge difference. It's not bad but I was a little disappointed after having it hyped up.
Sydney L.
I really love this cleanser. I have oily, acne prone skin but this doesn't dry me out in the winter. Perfect for using with my clarisonic and a little goes a long way!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.