BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Heidi D.
Las Vegas, NV
I knew about this product I was so excited to try it because I am a fan of first aid beauty however this fell short it made me break out more than I traditionally do in Macy’s more red which is it is supposed to do the opposite
Mercedes R.
Rosharon , TX
I've only used this product once and I like it. I received it through my membership with ipsy. It seems gentle enough on my skin. I got this as one of my picks for ipsy. I would consider purchasing this if it wasn't too pricy.
Stephanie V.
Mokena, IL
This product is amazing, I definitely recommend this product to anyone with oily/acne prone skin although it is pretty expensive it's extremely effective. This product could dry out your skin so make sure you have a moisturizer.
Bella C.
This cleanser is AMAZING and is used very often it does what it claimed and smells amazing when you rub it into your skin it bubbles up kind of and feels very nice it tightens and brightens your skin and makes it look flawless
Katie D.
Lafayette, La
I just recently started using this face cleanser and I really enjoy it. It's a little expensive BUT it lasts a while so it's worth the price. Its definitely a plus that it's designed for sensitive skin and it's non-comedegenic.
Abby T.
San Antonio
I was so excited when they came out with this line for oily/acne prone skin. I love how natural this is, they’re safe for sensitive skin & does a really amazing job at keeping your skin clear. It’s also a steal $24 for 4 oz!?
Catalina F.
San Antonio, TX
I liked how it's a red clay based cleanser definitely wasn't expecting that. I loved what it did to my skin I felt it gave it a deep cleansing but not harsh at all. I would recommend this product to anyone of all skin types.
Ashley R.
I absolutely live for this! It works amazing on my skin and it doesn't.m break me out being that I have sensitive skin. I also received a sample size of this. I would buy it but it's a little out of my price range right now.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Esta es mi limpiadora favorita! Limpia mi cutis graso sin irritarlo, el aroma es divino y fresco, viene en una practica presentación y matifica si dejarme la piel estirada, vale cada gota, lo amo, lo consigo en Sephora y Ulta.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Really like this cleanser. I feel like it deeply penetrates to get all of my makeup, dirt and grime from the day. My face feels super clean and soft after. It is mild also, I have fairly sensitive skin and haven’t had any issues.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.