BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Erin K.
I was surprised at how much I liked this stuff. Kinda expensive but almost worth it. Use in sparing amounts and will last for a while.
It's more oily than think which is the only thing I'm not to fond of. But smells pretty great
Megan H.
Hallock, MN
I bought this cleanser to combat my combination skin. In my opinion, it was too drying and made my skin more oily overall. There was a lot of product and the price was not bad but it just did not work for my skin type.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. Overall I didn't like it and found it disappointing. It didn't do anything to my skin. It smelled gross and felt rubbery against my skin. I would not recommend using this product.
kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
This product is geared towards people with oily skin, like myself. I found myself using this product when cleaning my skin before applying makeup! It definitely lives up to my expectations. A great cleanser for people with oily skin!
lindsey p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
My holy grail face wash! 1. This product is so nice and is very easy on my sensitive face! 2. It helps greatly with my acne. 3. Leaves my face feeling smooth, refreshed, glowing and alot less red! I recommend this to everyone!
Michelle L.
Fort Collins
This cleanser really cleans out my pores like no other! Can be very drying on my normal skin, so I always have to moisturize immediently after with a good, intense hydration to counteract. But I believe it is worth it!
Gine A.
Nashville, TN
I live by this cleanser. Easily one of the best on the market for oily/combo skin. It cleans out my skin without being too harsh. I wish they would come out with more sizes as the one they have runs out pretty quickly for me. Other than that it's a gem!
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
I loved this cleanser. I felt like it really penetrated and it kept me from getting oily. My skin just really felt clean and fresh. I purchased mine in a set from sephora. I would recommend for acne prone/oily skin!
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, TX
Decent face wash. Face feels clean afterwards. Had a mild tingle while washing my face but nothing burning. Jist felt like it was doing it's job to clean my face.
Chayla D.
I have combination dry skin and this makes my face feel amazing. It doesn't lather but it after I wash it off my skin feels so smooth and clean. I got a sample in my ipsy bag and am planning to buy a full size when that runs out.
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.