BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #41 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming gel cleanser removes excess oils, unclogs pores, and purifies the skin with a powerful combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. By drawing out the skin s toxins, this clay cleanser controls outbreaks and reduces sebum production for a more balanced complexion. Pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. Perfect for anyone with problem-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin, this foaming gel cleanser removes makeup, dirt, and grime. Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay see more...

• Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
This red clay mask was a good way to purify my skin. It was gentle while also being effective and i liked that it was peel off. I would recommend this mask to someone looking to purify their skin and I would personally definitely use it again.
Brandy H.
I love this cleanser! The red clay really seems to get down deep in your pores to get rid of the gunk that gets trapped in there! My face feels super clean and so soft after I use it. I received a trial size in my ipsy bag and I liked it so much that I bought the full size at Sephora.
Bryce M.
Review for: Travel Size more...
I didn’t find that this product made a big difference in my face. It cleanses the skin well enough, but it didn’t do anything significant about acne, redness, or any problems in my skin. It works well as a cleanser, but I wouldn’t recommend
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
Review for: First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz more...
This worked well with my oily skin!! I enjoy the scent. It lathers up really well and does wonder for my pores! definitely gets the junk out of your face. love pairing this with my foreo mini! Purchased this from Sephora on recommendation from a co-worker!
Sydney T.
I bought this cleanser on a whim and decided to try it out. I'm so glad I did! It hasn't given me any negative reactions and has only made my skin better! It leaves my skin feeling super clean, but also feel like it's improving the overall look of my skin!
Joany D.
Newark, NJ
I love this mask. I like how it dries and peel but the one con would be you have to use more product than I would like to get desired effect. However, it works wonderfully so I am not too bothered by it. The price point is within reason and I have already repurchased numerous times.
Kelly V.
Arlington, VA
Positives: leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated, smooth, and cleansed. Negatives: strong medicinal scent about the product.Nice convenient pacakaging perfect for personal use at home or for travel.Affordablewould recommend to others for sure.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
Love love love this cleanser! I've used this with and without my clarisonic. One of the best for my oily skin. Doesn't leave my skin super dry after I use it. Safe to say I am in love with all of the First Aid Beauty skincare items I have.
alisia v.
San Gabriel
I use this as apart of my daily skin routine. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I love it. A little bit does go a long way. It does later really nice and it doesn't smell bad.  It is effective and recommend it as a daily face wash
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I got this product in my Ipsy bag, and have been using it ever since. I like how my skin feels after application, and i've noticed my complexion improving a bit. Its nothing out of this world, but it certainly gets the job done well!
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Jessica D.
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Sabrina D.