BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Has anyone tried this? Is it any good? #fab #firstaidbeau...4 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this cleanser at?7 Answers
Magdalena J.
Media, PA
I always use this cleanser after a night out because it gives my skin a deeper cleaning than my usual cleanser.  It is very gentle on the skin and has a nice consistency.  It is a little thicker than I am used to but I would recommend it to others.  I have very sensitive skin, and this product did not irritate it.
Abby T.
San Antonio
I was so excited when they came out with this line for oily/acne prone skin. I love how natural this is, they’re safe for sensitive skin & does a really amazing job at keeping your skin clear. It’s also a steal $24 for 4 oz!?
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
First Aid is fantastic for this with sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin but I try and avoid the irritants, for a deep cleanse this was spot on. Felt great, not over drying but felt as though my skin could breathe.
Rachel T.
United States
I dont know what it is that makes me feel so refreshed when I use this but the earthy scent gives the best natural vibes to this product. The thick consistency paired with a moce lather always wakes up and cleanses my face.
Amanda S.
los angeles
I love this cleanser!! I use it every night in the shower!! It removes makeup, us gentle on skin and still have a slight exfoliate! I use a lot of first aid beauty skin care products and they are amazing for sensitive skin!
Leza O.
Love love love! I use this in the shower twice a week and it always leaves my skin feeling amazingly clean and fresh. If I use this more frequently then it dries or my skin, which is impressive considering I have oily skin.
Lindsay H.
Fresno, CA
I was dying to get a sample of this because I love products with “clay” in it. I just love the concept. But this product works really well. It helped clear up my skin so fast. I will definitely go back to get the full size.
Kylie R.
Kingston, OK
I️ used this product for traveling and did not see a difference when I️ used this product. It is more creamy than what I️ prefer, but does feel nice on the skin when applying It. Overall i would not recommend this product.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I have a ton of samples of this wash too. The lather is kinda weird. It kind of foams and is kind of sticky. I’m not sure if it does much other than cleans well, but I usually use it whenever my other cleansers run out.
Laikyn G.
LOVE this stuff after an exfoliant’ makes my skin feel silky smooth and always leaves my face clean! First aid beauty has great skincare products and this is just one! I recommend this cleanser to be used with other cleansers
Lisa M.
St Augustine , FL
Where can you purchase this cleanser at?
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
Is this good for acne? Or acne scars?
Jessica D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Does this remove excess oil without drying out the skin?
Kenithe B.
Is this product good for oily acne prone skin?
Sabrina D.